Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Signing Day Thread

Gary must not have sent in his Letter of intent yet. Harbaugh just said "we got some good news" and purposely didn't mention the name.

Damn it all! I watched part of the live feed from A2 on my lunch but had to turn it off to get back to work, I wanted to see them announce Rashan Gary. FML and my job right now!

Damn it all! I watched part of the live feed from A2 on my lunch but had to turn it off to get back to work, I wanted to see them announce Rashan Gary. FML and my job right now!

They didn't technically announce Gary on the A2 stream, can't since he hasn't signed the letter yet. Gary announced on ESPN.

Wonder what number our class is rated now!

I don't think it matters. I really like Harbaugh's first full class. Some really elite players mixed with system fit players. If Tagaloa or Asiasi go against the experts and commit with Michigan, we'll probably go up a few spots. I don't see LSU dropping from 1.

If anybody questions how good Gary is, BTN said this is the first time all 4 major recruiting groups have a consensus #1.

Yeah. I didn't think he'd be able to actually announce the name. "Good news" was pretty understood though by the crowd it seemed.

He was probably still only a verbal commit by the end of the show. He probably hadn't sent over the commitment letter by that time.

From Twitter:

"Rashan Gary's plan from the start was to fax in his letter of intent when he gets back to school to do it with his teammates, which is still the plan."

They didn't announce Gary. Harbaugh only said he had backstage that we had gotten some "good news."Gary made his verbal commitment to Michigan during the show; again, he probably hadn't provided the signed commitment letter by the end of the show.

Can't we just say it's like a three way with them? Nevermind, I think I'd give up Gary in exchange for a three way with them.

Hopefully get Asiasi and Viramontes. I want Viramontes back, did is a flat out dangerous with the ball in his hands.

Back