Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official THE GAME Game Thread

It was a great effort. Bad snap and Barrett saved them from potentially giving up at least 3 points before the half.

Well, who would have thought it would be tied at the half. Michigan is still in this game.

Ohio State clearly has momentum now. They have the best player on the field and Urban knows it.

Defense needs to get a turnover or something huge in the second half. That first TD drive they blew chances to get off the field. Gary had Barrett wrapped up and he spun out of it on 3rd down. Then the dropped INT. Just killer.

Just love it when Michigan can't buy a call and the announcers are always rooting against Michigan

tired of it

Here's an idea. Instead of blaming the refs, how about you...

Make the interception?

That would essentially nullify all the shit up till now because it would be a totally different game.

Last edited:
Pretty much assumed Kolis you would get going in the second half

Many aren't really surprised by this-they said it would be another transition year

Just checking in now and again

I want to see this defense come out and play some physical football in the 2nd half! Barrett isn't even being touched. Put that guy on his back! No more arm tackles, hit him hard! Let him know he is playing football!

It's same old shit. Cant spy a running qb. Our middle is wide open on defense and we never seem to make that big play .

Drop interception is the biggest sp far .crowd and jimmy frustrated they can't get a call..

Poster above is right jt best player.. we need to cause a mistake badly or we are screwed.

Refs ...sigh is all I have to say . Some really big misses...guy in front keeps saying follow the money lol
I say make a damn play please.

Go blue !!!

Last edited:
Here's an idea. Instead of blaming the refs, how about you...

Make the interception?

That would essentially nullify all the shit up till now because it would be a totally different game.

I cant make the interception

I'm not blaming the refs for Michigan being in this position. I'm just saying that they can't ever get a call to go their way, it seems.

Continuously throwing at ward is not going to be our road to success. Get it the fuck together. Idk if it?s John or the coaching staff.

Nope, Michigan cannot get a call in this game. Clear hold on DPJ, jersey, and left arm. Just bullshit refs!

Back