Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Indians 5-5-2016 Game 27

Have said it before and I'll say it again, you put the best hitters in the lineup each and every night, it's about wins and loses not keeping guys fresh or making sure so and so gets enough days off. Backups are backups for a reason, you play backups for late inning defensive, pinch running or an occasional ph spot if the match up warrants it, when a regular really needs a day if they are struggling or nursing something etc..

You just lost your 5th in a row to the Indians you got fulmer making only his second start, let's get lettuce and aviles a start today so they can continue to show us why their backups! Brilliant Brad, f'n brilliant...six straight, oh hum it's just baseball..got my backups another start. mission accomplished. You play to win the game Herm Edwards!

Last edited:
I will stick to what I posted. ausmus is part of the problem. He is not a good manager. Who the fuck puts romine in CF and we almost had another 2 outfielders smash into each other.
Tom and gotime can disagree all they want.

Last edited:
Back