Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Orioles 7-30-15 Game #102

shane greene coming on, hide the women and children

Simon should have been given another hitter or two to try and finish out the 6th with a five run lead and nobody on, this doesn't always have to be rocket science Brad

I really think they should have let Simon go there, 85 pitches and only given up two hits, yes both homers but we had a 5 run lead. it takes you two pitchers to get through the 6th and then you're bullpen is in trouble the rest of the way

I really think they should have let Simon go there, 85 pitches and only given up two hits, yes both homers but we had a 5 run lead. it takes you two pitchers to get through the 6th and then you're bullpen is in trouble the rest of the way

I know right! It's unreal how dumb Brad is sometimes...85 pitches 5 run lead two outs nobody on, one man short in the pen tonight after the soria trade and he's in a hurry to get into the pen? It's all just stupefying

I know right! It's unreal how dumb Brad is sometimes...85 pitches 5 run lead two outs nobody on, one man short in the pen tonight after the soria trade and he's in a hurry to get into the pen? It's all just stupefying

So who's he saving in case we go extra innings?

Lol! Now we're stuck with Greene for the 7th and 8th unless he really blows up.

Do you give up on Greene for next year or just try to workout his shit in the off season?

And the tying run comes to the plate way to pull Simon after 85 pitches Brad ya blithering idiot

Al throws 3 pitches and ends the 7th, now let him pitch the 8th as well Brad..dumbass

DD we need a Bull Pen. IE Relievers that can gets outs! A balance team as well, less stars and better than your average scrub.

BTW who going to close this mess?

Not that it matters but you know we lose this game 10-9 if we have to see Rondon. He's just a fat version of all the other gas cans they run out there every night. Can't wait to watch that stupid look on his face while he's sweating trying to figure out why his flat 99 mph fastball is getting smoked over the fence or in the gap again. God this team is horrible I think DD lost his magic touch

Back