Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. redsox ALCS Game 3 Thread

Lacky making us look stupid with the curve, can they not pick up the spin and lay off the damn thing and hammer the fastball instead and being late on it

Record for most K's in a single post-season: 26, Alfonso Soriano in 14 games in 2003. Austin Jackson already has 17 in just over 8 games.

Justin Verlander's 6 straight strikeouts have tied a single-game postseason record.

It's going to a cryin shame if we lose this series with the way our starters have been so dominant...friggen offense back in paper bag mode

Last edited:
MLB statement: Nearby substation went offline, causing power outage. Power restored immediately but took 15 minutes for lights come back on.

It's going to a cryin shame if we lose this series with the way our starters have been so dominant...friggen offense back in paper bag mode

I agree it would be a shames but it's still only the 4th inning. Let's wait and see what we got after 8 and a half.

Last edited:
Geeshhhe really how in the hell did that ball travel that far looked like a routine fly off his bat..

I agree it would be a shames but it's still only the 4th inning. Let's wait and see what we got after 8 and a half.

Sorry it's very difficult watching Jackson bat and not get upset dude is just killing us right now

Record for most K's in a single post-season: 26, Alfonso Soriano in 14 games in 2003. Austin Jackson already has 17 in just over 8 games.

Justin Verlander's 6 straight strikeouts have tied a single-game postseason record.
Well I'm hoping Jackson gets it. That would mean we're playing for at least a bit longer.

Back