Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. redsox ALCS Game 5 Thread

It's the only pitch Napoli Can really hit with that much power.. Supply the power and he can rake..

Wow...if Miggy would've TRIED to stop, he would have probably injured himself further and still be thrown out at 3rd.

Memo to Leyland: no more fastballs to Napoli.

I know sometimes I wonder what we are thinking on the mound.. Nothing right down the middle to that cat... High inside heat and Verlander was dicing him up till he grooved a fastball for our freaking 1-0 loss... Or better yet off speed and fool him..

Wow...if Miggy would've TRIED to stop, he would have probably injured himself further and still be thrown out at 3rd.

I don't think it's hard to stop when you're going really slowly

looks like cabby just ran through it

Brookens should have never been waving him home...ever. He saw that ball was headed straight to the left fielder. The stop sign should have been the only sign anyone saw.

Last edited:
Really wishing we'd hadn't run ourselves out of the first now....damn that's stinging even more now

Brookens should have never been waving him home...ever. He saw that ball was headed straight to the left fielder. The stop sign should have only been the sign anyone saw.

I think he wanted to see if it was fielded cleanly but cabby had to see and hear him

Back