Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Today's example of how Atheists are so awesome!

So anyways, Atheists are pretty awesome if I do say so myself. :clap:

Awesome at what? Doesn't seem like they're all that quick on the uptake. Did you get it? I think you did but it's not clear. It's literally like 4th and inches at the Rose Bowl and I so badly want you to be Kyler Elsworth - that's how hard I'm rooting for you.

Edit: also, "anyway" is not plural.

Last edited:
Not making this up.

Researchers have witnessed a virgin crocodile give birth. Baby Jesus is a crocodile. We need a new Bible people!

Awesome at what? Doesn't seem like they're all that quick on the uptake. Did you get it? I think you did but it's not clear. It's literally like 4th and inches at the Rose Bowl and I so badly want you to be Kyler Elsworth - that's how hard I'm rooting for you.

Edit: also, "anyway" is not plural.

Well, we're pretty awesome at not believing in invisible sky wizards. That's pretty neat.

Anyways.............

Well, we're pretty awesome at not believing in invisible sky wizards. That's pretty neat.

Anyways.............

But did you get it?

Edit: You're World Champs at mass murder too - and it's not even close.

Last edited:
But did you get it?

Edit: You're World Champs at mass murder too - and it's not even close.

With all the Holy Wars that have taken place throughout history, I'm drawing a blank at which ones the Atheist Army took part in.

With all the Holy Wars that have taken place throughout history, I'm drawing a blank at which ones the Atheist Army took part in.

Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot - all atheists (like all good communists) and collectively responsible for the murder of upwards of 100mm+ noncombatants during the 20th century.

Last edited:
Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot - all atheists (like all good communists) and collectively responsible for the murder of upwards of 100mm+ noncombatants during the 20th century.

How surprising, making up your own facts again to support what the voices in your head are telling you to be true. >:D

How surprising, making up your own facts again to support what the voices in your head are telling you to be true. >:D

Well ... the 100 million number may be exaggerated, but Mao alone is "credited" with responsibility for an estimated 45 million deaths. Give or take a few million. Depending on the breaks. :

Well ... the 100 million number may be exaggerated, but Mao alone is "credited" with responsibility for an estimated 45 million deaths. Give or take a few million. Depending on the breaks. :

Mao never proclaimed himself to be an Atheist. His motivation for outlawing religion was because he saw religion as getting in the way of people being totally focused and dedicated to the state.

Mao never proclaimed himself to be an Atheist. His motivation for outlawing religion was because he saw religion as getting in the way of people being totally focused and dedicated to the state.

Well, then, he had sufficient reason to extinguish those lives. His "motivation" was to kill everyone he considered being an obstacle to his "vision" of China. Interestingly, he could not sell it without murdering millions of people.

"totally focused and dedicated to the state?" What does that even mean?

Well, then, he had sufficient reason to extinguish those lives. His "motivation" was to kill everyone he considered being an obstacle to his "vision" of China. Interestingly, he could not sell it without murdering millions of people.

"totally focused and dedicated to the state?" What does that even mean?

It means you're a clown that believes in fairy tales about magic invisible sky wizards.

Last edited:

Your emoji game is on fire. What facts are made up? There's some discussion about the numbers - that's not as settled as climate religion but the only people who deny these are communists like MC who prefers to blame all the deaths on the US - and now you but it's unclear if you think capitalism is to blame or if you simply deny any of it happened. You're in good company.

LOL, who's making stuff up now?

In 1949, Chairman Mao Zedong established atheism as the official religion of the People's Republic of China. Atheism has remained the official state religion, though there are now five alternative state-sanctioned religious affiliations: Buddhism, Taoism, Catholicism, Protestantism, and Islam.

But he's probably not an atheist. My guess is he was a Mormon, because of all the murders of course. Atheism seems to be the only state-sanctioned religion that the state doesn't imprison or murder it's citizens for.

You'd make a good Chinese citizen with your unwavering and unquestioning dedication to the state. China's current leader is an atheist - how's his record on human rights? I bet you'd love it there.

Last edited:
It means you're a clown that believes in fairy tales about magic invisible sky wizards.

Well, I'm grateful for the perspective. You are a precious soul of God created with intent out of His infinite mercy and love for you.

Well, I'm grateful for the perspective. You are a precious soul of God created with intent out of His infinite mercy and love for you.

Or... evolution happened and god doesn't even know we're here. Cause...well... he doesn't show up to say hi. Is he really that busy?... "his" church has been around for 2000+ years and he can't pop in and say what's up?

Or... evolution happened and god doesn't even know we're here. Cause...well... he doesn't show up to say hi. Is he really that busy?... "his" church has been around for 2000+ years and he can't pop in and say what's up?

byco and spartanmac would totally be screwing if they knew their invisible sky wizard wouldn't be angry. Two hateful peas in a pod.

What do you think Mass is? It's celebrated throughout the world perpetually. Thousands a day, every day since The Last Supper.

byco and spartanmac would totally be screwing if they knew their invisible sky wizard wouldn't be angry. Two hateful peas in a pod.

This is unwarranted. And uncharitable. And inaccurate. I'm willing to exchange opinions with you, but not bear witness to ad hominem attacks like this.

There is no basis whatsoever for you to conjure up this level of vitriol. I've written nothing similar for you to respond in this manner.

Last edited:
What do you think Mass is? It's celebrated throughout the world perpetually. Thousands a day, every day since The Last Supper.

I was an alter boy for many years. Mass sounds like storytime for crazy people. Half the time I can't understand what they are saying.

Never saw god there as a physical manifestation.

Last edited:
Back