Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Today's Example of Trump being unpresidential

Ironically enough, the people at Morning Joe were actually pretty cool with Trump and stuck up for him.

Ironically enough, the people at Morning Joe were actually pretty cool with Trump and stuck up for him.

I dunno, I really almost never watch that show.

When it's way too early, that show is on.

I have a giant electronic self cooling king bed with Las Vegas style black out curtains; I sleep late like Elvis Presley and Vladimir Putin.

I could never wake up to watch psycho Joe and dumb as a rock Mika.

Or to listen what their slave masters at NBC tell them to say.

Fairly certain that entities are being extremely watchful in regards to any behavior that suggests such activity.

And at one time, Eleanor Roosevelt and Nancy Reagan each respectively, ran the free world.

Yea Nancy Reagan's 'just say no' campaign did so much good. It was great for pushing support for the drug war which.... oh still hasn't been won yet.

And at one time, Eleanor Roosevelt and Nancy Reagan each respectively, ran the free world.

Many first ladies were a significant influence on the Office of the President. Edith Wilson perhaps the more of them.

Not sure how much influence Meliania has. Her anti-cyber bulling campaign doesn't seem to be working.

FUCK...!!!!

FUUUUUUCK!!!!

I can't believe Trump is our president. This is gonna be the worst independence day ever.

FUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuUUUU...

I can't even stand to think about it.

1rxsjm.jpg

dude Idiocracy is barely satire anymore... somebody post pics of Trump in WWE.

Our politics are already rock-bottom stupid.

dude Idiocracy is barely satire anymore... somebody post pics of Trump in WWE.

Our politics are already rock-bottom stupid.

To be fair to President Camacho, he at least listened to the guy claiming to understand some science and gave him a chance to try it before sentencing him to rehabilitation.

FUCK...!!!!

FUUUUUUCK!!!!

I can't believe Trump is our president. This is gonna be the worst independence day ever.

FUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuUUUU...

I can't even stand to think about it.

So don't think about it.

Think about raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.

I'll tell you something funny, there really actually is a Sound of Music sing-along at the Hollywood bowl every year on the half Christmas.

So the wife and I went for the first time ever and it was a hoot, EXCEPT-the Hollywood bowl food services were pretty rude.

I actually went to the food services manager and said "the Nazis treated Captain Von trap with more hospitality then we been treated with here tonight."

I hate to compare anything to Nazis, or bring Nazis into any comparison in a conversation, but fuck-it was the sound of music-the Nazis were already there.

Anyway throughout the course of human history shit has been worse than Donald Trump being president.

I actually didn't even think about Donald Trump all day until I just now came onto this board.

Anyways the wife and I are going to watch Selma now.

To be fair to President Camacho, he at least listened to the guy claiming to understand some science and gave him a chance to try it before sentencing him to rehabilitation.

You know I actually ain't never seen that movie. Maybe I'll put it on my Netflix list.

The dude who plays president Camacho is one of my favorite actors. I think he went to play football or something in Michigan or something. Not at Michigan but at a smaller school in Michigan. Maybe that one right there in Lansing.

Maybe he majored in landscaping. Which would make him the perfect president of idiocrasy.

You know I actually ain't never seen that movie. Maybe I'll put it on my Netflix list.

The dude who plays president Camacho is one of my favorite actors. I think he went to play football or something in Michigan or something. Not at Michigan but at a smaller school in Michigan. Maybe that one right there in Lansing.

Maybe he majored in landscaping. Which would make him the perfect president of idiocrasy.

He played for Western. Very cool guy.

Damn!

I should go into business as a psychic.

The little black English dude who plays Martin Luther King in Selma does a really good job. He probably was a better casting choice than Terry Crews.

You could start with the fact that Terry crews has about a foot and a half taller and 200 pounds heavier than Martin Luther King was and work your way back.

But this is a good movie I think John legend won some Academy award or something.

Trump-WWE-3.jpg

15-donald-stone-cold-vince-mcmahon.jpg

a69-800x430.jpg

So awful. So dumb.
George...

2683.jpg

Does not approve.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's your guess on how many of Trump's aids immediately contacted him once they saw his dumbass followers slamming NPR for tweeting what they perceived to be inflammatory propaganda against Trump (but was really the text from the Declaration for Independence)?

Man, if the timing would have been better and Trump responded this one would have been classic.

haha, I saw some blurb about that on twitter, but I thought they interpreted the reading of the Declaration of Independence to be a shot at Trump, not realizing it was the fucking Fourth of July. I didn't realize they didn't actually know what was in the Declaration of Independence. I am not surprised though. Book learnin' was never their strong suit. I remember a couple years ago, while addressing a Tea Party crowd, John Boner held up a copy of the Declaration of Independence and started quoting it, while claiming he was going to uphold the Constitution. They all cheered; they didn't know the difference.

None of his handlers probably contacted him though... he was busy golfing or watching Fox News & tweeting, and they've been told not to bother him when he's doing something important.

so Today's Example (actually yesterdays): Instead of admitting his "plan" to replace the ACA failed because both he and Paul Ryan were too lazy and incompetent to put teams in place to come up with a plausible replacement bill, he made Excuses and whined about Democrats and some Republicans on twitter.

Looooooooser!

Back