Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trade Drummond

I understand that is what happened. What has been said is any off ball foul should be 2 shots and the ball.

I'm not sure what should happen but any thing like what McDaniel's did shouldn't happen again.

And when McDaniel's took those 5 fouls in 9 seconds not even sure they were fouls more like soft touches.

When he did that , it wasnt even at the end of the game or even the 4th quarter . They started fouling him to begin the 3rd quarter , thats just ridiculous !!

I can see fouling at the end of the game so extend the game but what the hell , ive never seen a team start the hack attack to start the second half haha

I saw there was a dust up between Markieff Morris and a teammate on the bench last night. Yelling and pushing was the extent of it. Apparently Morris has demanded a trade now too. I won't be surprised if SVG swings a trade for him on the cheap.

I saw there was a dust up between Markieff Morris and a teammate on the bench last night. Yelling and pushing was the extent of it. Apparently Morris has demanded a trade now too. I won't be surprised if SVG swings a trade for him on the cheap.

he isn't a very good player...why trade for him? The Pistons have on SG on the roster and he hasn't played in about a week. They need a SG

Last edited:
12 points and 5 rebounds a game while shooting 40% from the field and 29% from three? He is supposed to be a stretch PF.

The Pistons already have 2 guys on the team like him. His brother and Ilyasova...and both make less than him.

Markieff is a better player than Marcus or Ersan.

Markieff is a better player than Marcus or Ersan.

Maybe he is a great defensive player...I really don't know. But looking at offensive stats...they are all very similar. ESPN has a player efficiency rating (PER) and Markieff is rated below the other two. (I know this is not an exact way to rate a player...but it is something)

Maybe he is a great defensive player...I really don't know. But looking at offensive stats...they are all very similar. ESPN has a player efficiency rating (PER) and Markieff is rated below the other two. (I know this is not an exact way to rate a player...but it is something)

Markieff is clearly pouting and acting out in Phoenix. The Suns screwed him, so I can't really blame him. He's a better player than he's looked of late. He and Marcus are tight with Rasheed Wallace and model their games after his. If there is a place where he could get his head right and really show out, it is probably here in Detroit alongside Marcus, under Stan, with Rasheed around for support when needed.

Kieff hasnt been playing alot and not starting until recently , man dont you people ever watch the games and not just look at stats ?? Look whats hes done in the past 4 or 5 games where is he getting starter minutes again

That being said , we dont have spot for him and trading for him would be a lateral move .

Kieff hasnt been playing alot and not starting until recently , man dont you people ever watch the games and not just look at stats ?? Look whats hes done in the past 4 or 5 games where is he getting starter minutes again

That being said , we dont have spot for him and trading for him would be a lateral move .

I definitely don't watch Suns games. I rarely watch the Pistons.

Back