Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trevor Bauer is Accused of Sexual Assault

Last edited:
https://www.tmz.com/2022/02/08/trev...sexual-assault-investigation/?adid=social-twa
Huge Piece of Shit Scumbag Fuck Face TREVOR BAUER WILL NOT BE CHARGED CRIMINALLY.
Allegedly Roughed Up Woman During Sex.
TMZ

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2022/02/08/trevor-bauer-charges-sexual-assault-investigation/
Trevor Bauer Will Not Face Criminal Charges After Being Accused Of Sexual Assault.
LosAngelesCBSlocal

Supposedly the girl was into it when they were dating, then changed her tune after they were done. It's a complicated situation, shouldn't prevent the guy from pitching again

Bauer is a scum bag, pure and simple. Why the girl kept coming back I have no idea and MLB is too weak to keep him out much longer. Even during his Charitable campaign a few years ago it was based on the number's 420 and 69. Cannabis culture and oral sex. Maybe I'm old fashion but what the fk. And we knew he was doctoring his pitches.

I hate this guy.

Supposedly the girl was into it when they were dating, then changed her tune after they were done. It's a complicated situation, shouldn't prevent the guy from pitching again

Maybe no team will want the bad PR.

Bauer is a scum bag, pure and simple. Why the girl kept coming back I have no idea and MLB is too weak to keep him out much longer. Even during his Charitable campaign a few years ago it was based on the number's 420 and 69. Cannabis culture and oral sex. Maybe I'm old fashion but what the fk. And we knew he was doctoring his pitches.

I hate this guy.

I'm not a big fan and he's a total idiot millennial, but he should be able to pitch in the MLB. The sheriff's department found no reason to charge him and the judge denied the woman the restraining order based on having no cause to issue one. Feel free to not like him but he should be allowed to pitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWf4vceSpXs

the accused has rights as well

I'm not a big fan and he's a total idiot millennial, but he should be able to pitch in the MLB. The sheriff's department found no reason to charge him and the judge denied the woman the restraining order based on having no cause to issue one. Feel free to not like him but he should be allowed to pitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWf4vceSpXs

the accused has rights as well

The restraining order being denied is nothing he's not a stalker. There have been wife/GF beaters not charged. Remember Race rice beating his GF/Wife in the elevator. Slap on the wrist by authority but the NFL got rid of him. I hope the same goes to Bauer.

watching the video, he comes across as what he is, a total d-bag. That said, I tend to believe him when it comes to this particular case. Reading some of the texts that she wrote after the incident and the fact that the incident was thoroughly investigated, I think she was looking for a payday.

watching the video, he comes across as what he is, a total d-bag. That said, I tend to believe him when it comes to this particular case. Reading some of the texts that she wrote after the incident and the fact that the incident was thoroughly investigated, I think she was looking for a payday.

This happens, the accused has rights as well. Keep in mind there wasn't a trial where he was acquitted, it was a case of not even having enough of a case to merit a trial. I don't particularly care for the guy, but we have to believe that he's entitled to pursue his career as he didn't do anything illegal.

Plus the rough stuff happened the first time; and then she went back for it a second time.

Wait, what?

That sort of thing is the opposite of what gets me going. Nevertheless, we all know that a small percentage of women are into it.

That said, this just in.

His appeal could get ugly.

Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Trevor Bauer receives two-year suspension from Major League Baseball.
On Friday, Major League Baseball announced a 324-game suspension ? the equivalent of two full seasons ? for Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Trevor Bauer for violating the league's Joint Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault, and Child Abuse Policy. Bauer released a statement shortly after the decision, announcing he was appealing the suspension.

https://www.mlb.com/news/trevor-bauer-suspension
Trevor Bauer suspended 2 full seasons.
MLB.com

Somewhere, some lawyers are happy they went to law school.

I think.

Because this smells like a legal gravy train.

Back