Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Triche talking trash

easye688

@GoUMBBall: RT @everettcook:Triche compares Burke to Kemba Walker, who scored just 8 points against Cuse"I don't see Burke being much better than Kemba"

THing is, Burke might only score 8 points and MIchigan could still win.

THing is, Burke might only score 8 points and MIchigan could still win.

Yeah this notion that Burke is Kemba Walker and everyone else is a scrub is absurd. I think these big east fans who know nothing about B1G are just assuming that.

@detnewsRodBeard: Trey Burke's response to Brandon Triche's comments: "We’re not going to say anything back; we’re going to let our play talk."

@detnewsRodBeard: Trey Burke's response to Brandon Triche's comments: "We?re not going to say anything back; we?re going to let our play talk."

That's like obama saying to romney, "please proceed." You know the opponent is about to grt destroyed for his words.

Jon horford;

"Brandon Triche is a nice young man," the forward deadpanned. "Nice young man. And I would love to have tea with him to discuss matchup issues.

"Honey always in the tea. Green tea, honey. (I have it) every night, and I would love it if he joined me."

Let em talk guys. Let em blabber their heads off. Then plow em down like you did VCU, Kansas, and Florida. Michigan will win if they play as a team like they have all tournament. It is as simple as that.

Back