Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trump wins, but...

Whoever this blonde chick who is saying a prayer right now, they just showed Bill Clinton smiling at her.

Just turn off the TV and then put in a movie on the DVR.

You could watch the hateful eight. It's a pretty good movie.

Oh, I'm not watching this, no way. It still sucks ass knowing it's going on.

Paula White Cane I guess her name is.

Someone just said she is trumps personal pastor.

Not too many people have the money to have their own private pastor.

He's very pious and christ-like. You can tell from the way he writes his name in gold everywhere.

Oh, I'm not watching this, no way. It still sucks ass knowing it's going on.

He's very pious and christ-like. You can tell from the way he writes his name in gold everywhere.

Yes I guess those Russian hookers understood Trumps affinity for gold.

A pastor is ahead of a congregation, so a Catholic priest is also a pastor.

But I was kidding, I don't think Bill Clinton tries to hit on your priest.

What I meant was I don't have a Pastor like Trump has, don't think he passes the bill test. I know you were kidding.

Yep. I think you were the number one Trump supporter on this board. So there you go.

I doubt that. I was initially a Rubio supporter.. I thought Trump as crazy as some of you did. But over time I realized he could do some good stuff here.. Maybe a non politician can be the guy.

I doubt that. I was initially a Rubio supporter.. I thought Trump as crazy as some of you did. But over time I realized he could do some good stuff here.. Maybe a non politician can be the guy.

Going back to the beginning of the Republican primaries, I don't think anyone on the board who claimed to be a Republican or who claimed was an independent and who would vote for the right Republican chose Trump as their first choice.

good friend of mine was in DC this week for a conference, but he said he changed flights to make sure he was out of there before this morning.

I asked him it he was okay, but he hasn't responded yet. I'm worried he might have been targeted and beated by one of those groups of evangelical christians, meth-addled bikers, KKK members and other such degenerates that Trump's handlers summoned to DC to "preserve the peace" at his inauguration.

Please keep my friend in your prayers, Mitch. I'll post if I hear he's okay and made it back to Chicago.

Going back to the beginning of the Republican primaries, I don't think anyone on the board who claimed to be a Republican or who claimed was an independent and who would vote for the right Republican chose Trump as their first choice.

Probably not. For various reasons. Once Rubio was out though it was obvious who I'd support.

good friend of mine was in DC this week for a conference, but he said he changed flights to make sure he was out of there before this morning.

I asked him it he was okay, but he hasn't responded yet. I'm worried he might have been targeted and beated by one of those groups of evangelical christians, meth-addled bikers, KKK members and other such degenerates that Trump's handlers summoned to DC to "preserve the peace" at his inauguration.

Please keep my friend in your prayers, Mitch. I'll post if I hear he's okay and made it back to Chicago.

If he was there for a conference and was dressed in professional attire he's probably OK.

Black lives matter agitators and LGBT and women's rights protesters were the primary targets.

Also evangelical Christians and the KKK are pretty much just a bunch a big mouth sissies.

Really the primary public enemies you mentioned are the meth Attled bikers.

Back