Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Warriors force game 7

Damn dude...it's Cleveland. They haven't won a championship in ANY major sports since the 60's. Where does this hate come from?

Not sure where my disdain comes from for Cleveland to be honest. I laughed the whole time watching that Believeland 30 for 30. I hate Chicago teams way more, even though I'm a Spartan maybe it's the Ohio thing.

Not sure where my disdain comes from for Cleveland to be honest. I laughed the whole time watching that Believeland 30 for 30. I hate Chicago teams way more, even though I'm a Spartan maybe it's the Ohio thing.

Ohio is a shit hole. It is known. The only other state I'd rather not drive through on a road trip is Georgia.

Ohio is a shit hole. It is known. The only other state I'd rather not drive through on a road trip is Georgia.

Nebraska can be pretty damn boring and the dakotas too..but Ohio is by far the worst.

Last edited:
Cavs suck again haha.

Get Rekt Bron Bron. He was acting like a 13 yr old child tonight

Cavs suck again haha.

Get Rekt Bron Bron. He was acting like a 13 yr old child tonight

He's such a petulant little bitch, and his wannabe butt buddy coach is no better saying that "Lebron gets no calls." Sour grapes by a couple of true losers. 2-5 in the Finals never looked so good.

Maybe his infamous "not 1, not 2, not 3" speech in Miami was actually him predicting the number of times he would lose on the biggest stage.

He got stripped cleanly multiple times. The Jordan comparisons are fucking laughable.

He got stripped cleanly multiple times. The Jordan comparisons are fucking laughable.

I hate it. Jordan literally willed his team to victory, it was a sight to see.

His opponents helpless, only could marvel and spectate. It was something to behold that someone seemed to be able to call upon some sort of inner strength of a magnitude unheard of to win games.

LeBron compared to that looks like a girl on I'm 16 and pregnant.

On some level we should at least realize that Cleveland wasn't even the third best team in the league this year, and GS just had the best season of all time. Any comparisons to Jordan (or Jordan to Russell, as a further example) ignores the fact that Lebron has been carrying less talented (than his opponents in MOST cases) rosters to the finals and wasn't expected to win more than twice anyway.

Lebron is getting old and whiny, to be sure. And Lue is an idiot if he really thinks Lebron doesn't get enough calls. But bashing Lebron because his team is losing to GS is like bashing Jordan for losing to the Pistons in 1990. Golden State is simply the better team, just as the Pistons were in '90.

On some level we should at least realize that Cleveland wasn't even the third best team in the league this year, and GS just had the best season of all time. Any comparisons to Jordan (or Jordan to Russell, as a further example) ignores the fact that Lebron has been carrying less talented (than his opponents in MOST cases) rosters to the finals and wasn't expected to win more than twice anyway.

Lebron is getting old and whiny, to be sure. And Lue is an idiot if he really thinks Lebron doesn't get enough calls. But bashing Lebron because his team is losing to GS is like bashing Jordan for losing to the Pistons in 1990. Golden State is simply the better team, just as the Pistons were in '90.

Don't ever compare that again. Jordan hadn't learned how to win yet, and needed that Pistons team to learn that. LeBron instead takes things like a whiney brat, and finds numerous, COUNTLESS excuses as to why he isn't successful.

He doesn't know how to win, and worse he doesn't seem interested in it unless given to him.

You act like GS is this amazing defensive team. I can't believe you just compared them to the Bad Boys. That's rich. Jordan out performs Lebron in ANY era, especially in the playoffs.

Dude has Kyrie and Love after having Wade and Bosh and people still crying about his 'inferior' teams.

Last edited:
No more bitching Cleveland. You just won the Calder Cup. Now STFU you
Whiny LA-Bitches lol....

It's never LeBron's fault and always the scapegoat is the team around him from the media like LeSPN. LeBitch got to hand pick his team and coach, he has the highest payroll in the league, he has no excuses...he's just a massive failure, he's incapable of leading a team and taking over a game offensively. He has the luxury of playing in a TRASH East conference every year with weak opponents while he has stacked rosters and he's still a failure. Dude's a fraud, it amazes me people still hype this guy up, he's a bitch that wants to pad his stats and take all the glory in the wins and none of the blame in the losses.

Last edited:
Wow, this should be a pretty solid ending if GS wins the next game with Draymond being suspended, deservedly I might add and LeBitch losing in the Finals...AGAIN. Go Golden State!

:clap:

Last edited:
I am really rooting for the Warriors now after labitch cried and got green suspended. What a cry baby,.

You act like GS is this amazing defensive team. I can't believe you just compared them to the Bad Boys. That's rich. Jordan out performs Lebron in ANY era, especially in the playoffs.

Dude has Kyrie and Love after having Wade and Bosh and people still crying about his 'inferior' teams.

he didn't say anything about GS defense. Just that GS is a better team than the Cavs just like the Pistons were a better team than the Bulls in 1990.

I am really rooting for the Warriors now after labitch cried and got green suspended. What a cry baby,.

He'll come up with another excuse as to why they lose though. "I need at least 4 future hall of famers and Phil Jackson"

La-bitch looks like he will get a game 6. What a cry baby..
Up 93-84 end of three.

Last edited:
Kyrie Irving thinks all of this "Lebron gets no help" talk is utter bullshit.

Irving bailing James out..guess we will see a game 6 sadly. Or I should say helping the baby.

Last edited:
Back