Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Well... we'll get em next year.

Michchamp

champ: I just... AAAAH. I just... can't... believe... AAAAH.

grandpa_michchamp: I know, and I appreciate you calling. but what are you gonna do? We'll get em next year.

I feel like we lose half the team next year, and unlike Bama and OSU, we never seem to reload, only rebuild. If we beat OSU more than once in the next five years I will honestly be shocked.

We have not seen what Harbaugh and this staff will do in a rebuild vs reload type year. It's a long ways off. People are overreacting to a gut wrenching loss which I understand. We will feel completely different about things come next summer.

We have not seen what Harbaugh and this staff will do in a rebuild vs reload type year. It's a long ways off. People are overreacting to a gut wrenching loss which I understand. We will feel completely different about things come next summer.

What made this loss sting so much, though, was that we had a team loaded with veterans and probably the best defense since '06, yet we lost to a team made up of several babies, basically. Everyone was talking about how much OSU lost, yet they still managed to beat us. It's just incredibly frustrating.

Hey I get it. Just saying the future is not doom and gloom because of one loss. Harbaugh is not perfect clearly. We could have and should have won today, if not for a different play here or there, or a different call here or there. Anybody could have won, and the coin landed in OSU's favor.

Gone are the days of getting steamrolled by this team. We corrected the MSU nonsense this season. OSU will just have to wait. Their time will come.

Yeah, yet another class leaving without ever beating OSU (with the exception of the 5th year seniors).

I didn't think it was possible but my hate for OSU grows. Come on PSU, win today and keep OSU out of the B1G championship and hopefully out of the CFP.

I didn't think it was possible but my hate for OSU grows. Come on PSU, win today and keep OSU out of the B1G championship and hopefully out of the CFP.

I hate that we're reduced to relying on another team to deny OSU something, yet I, too, am pulling for PSU.

In the meantime, I have some candy buckeyes I need to eat; they are obviously going to be the only buckeyes that will be getting destroyed this year.

I hate that we're reduced to relying on another team to deny OSU something, yet I, too, am pulling for PSU.

In the meantime, I have some candy buckeyes I need to eat; they are obviously going to be the only buckeyes that will be getting destroyed this year.

Especially PSU! But, whatever is bad for OSU I am in favor of.

I started watching the PSU-MSU game but have since switched to the Grambling-Southern game. It's much more relaxing to watch a contest that has nothing to do with Michigan.

Has any ref ever been punished for failing to officiate a game properly? The only one I can think of is Tim Donaghy, and he was in the NBA.

Has any ref ever been punished for failing to officiate a game properly? The only one I can think of is Tim Donaghy, and he was in the NBA.
And that was about 7 years into his horse shit

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

He was punished - like, went to jail, for gambling.

We don't know if he himself improperly officiated or not; he claims he didn't bet on the games he officiated.

His system was, he knew what officials were particularly friendly with players on certain teams, and so he's bet the spread in favor of the teams that were friendly with the officiating crew in those particular games.

That's what he said, anyways.

Meh it wasn't betting at least not with the spread. Michigan covered anyway and if they would have won it wouldn't have mattered. Of course I don't know what the O/U was

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I say fuck the bowl system and give us a rematch in a bowl game. The ratings would be through the roof.

I say fuck the bowl system and give us a rematch in a bowl game. The ratings would be through the roof.

This!

Get Clemson to lose again, Wisconsin beats Penn State.

Top 4 includes Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan, Washington.

Though in that scenario, I bet Michigan plays Alabama in the New Year's Eve game, but still.

Imagine a UM/OSU game for the National Championship...

In all honesty though, at least we'll feel like Michigan has a chance in this game, as long as Harbaugh is on he sidelines. But this was a National Championship caliber team. But losing 2 of 3 down the stretch, with play-calling dumb enough to make a bald man pull his hair out, Michigan's going to have to "settle" for the Rose Bowl, in all likelihood.

Back