Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

WembanDrama

tinselwolverine

So? up until yesterday, every die hard sports fan knew who Viktor Wembanyama is?.and sports fans to degrees of fandom probably were aware of him, to various degrees.

After this, pretty much every human not living under a rock knows who he is.

Britney is probably crazy - but crazy like a fox - (look at her Instagram -
she is still a Fox)?

Could the public be being taken for a ride? Could this have been staged?

It seems like pretty much every news organization does, or at least think their viewers/listeners/readers do.

It?s been a ubiquitous story all day.

Who gives a crap if it was staged?

Who knows?

But I been hearing about it all day?and the idea that it was unplanned?a little fishy.

I saw it but it who really cares, lol. It probably means more to the Spears fans. Whoever they may be.

Didn?t watch. I will dvr the pistons games just to see some of the kids.

Mostly, I thought ?WembanDrama? was pretty clever.

I should be writing headlines over at TMz.

27 points, 14 rebounds, 10 blocks, five assists and two steals .. One heck of a game tonight.

27 points, 14 rebounds, 10 blocks, five assists and two steals .. One heck of a game tonight.

10 blocks is amazing. That's the Pistons record, last accomplished by Ben Wallace in 2002. He also had a triple double that game with 12 points, 19 boards, 10 blocks.

Wemby has been killing it. Think the Spurs could have actually been a playoff team this year if they had made a point to get him a real point guard. Health will always be the concern, of course.

Back