Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

We're Number ........26

If we win the next two we'll be in the top 25 because someone above us will lose. I agree, however, with the sentiment that it needs to be earned.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
This is perfect. I don't want to be ranked untill we get a big 10 win

Well, very likely M will end up being ranked next week, when one of the teams near the bottom of the poll loses and M rolls Eastern.

I don't think we should be ranked but I would almost guarantee that we'll be ranked after next week.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
[quote="Maize&Cheese304":8474vxgx]This is perfect. I don't want to be ranked untill we get a big 10 win

Well, very likely M will end up being ranked next week, when one of the teams near the bottom of the poll loses and M rolls Eastern.[/quote:8474vxgx]

True. In a perfect world, they'll be ranked 26 untill after the northwestern game lol

Yeah to me we have to prove more to be ranked. We need to come out in the 1st qtr the way we do the 3rd.

Back