Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Westbrick Crosses the Hall

tinselwolverine

Now, I am not a fan of NBA basketball at all.

However, I must say that I enjoy the off the court Tele Novella soap opera that the NBA in Los Angeles has been.

What a shit show!

The Lakers play the Clippers tonight in what much of the local media is billing as ?the most significant game between the two teams in history.?

Maybe I?ll make an exception an check into the game to time hoping for LeBron James to lose.

It's tough. On one hand, screw the Lakers. On the other, I can't help but enjoy how the Clippers managed to trade their entire future, build one of the most expensive teams in history, and can barely make them playoffs. Neither team is an actual contender, so no matter who loses, all of us win.

It's tough. On one hand, screw the Lakers. On the other, I can't help but enjoy how the Clippers managed to trade their entire future, build one of the most expensive teams in history, and can barely make them playoffs. Neither team is an actual contender, so no matter who loses, all of us win.

Lakers are a threat to win the west.

I forgot to say that this game has significant playoff and seeding implications.

Since Westbrick was removed from the team, the Lakers have the 3rd best record in the west.

The off the court turmoil that centered around Westbrick with the Lakers was truly a joy to behold.

Obviously, it could never have happened without the participation of the greatest Disney drama Princess in the history of time, one Labronda of Akron.

Not that I?m paying that much attention, but coverage of the NBA is pretty ubiquitous.

Both LA teams won their first game in the NBA playoffs.

Brody threw up a whole bunch of bricks but I guess he contributed to the Clippers win in a variety of other ways.

It?s a long way off, and again, I don?t care very much, but that having been said it would be a little bit hysterical Westbrick led his team to the Western Conference championship over the Lakers.

Back