Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What game are you currently playing?

My eyes - probmatic through life (enough for surgery) just can't deal with them. I always wanted those games to be made into a 3rd person as well but no luck. So once I see a game that looks like fun is first person I go elsewhere..

No problem, lots of games out there. I think I'm going to play XCOM 2: WOTC for the umpteenth time on my laptop. Great mods for this game. Already over 1000 hours maybe I can get to 2000.
Understandable, there are good third person shooters, too, like the Gears of Wars series, but it's unfortunate that great games like BioShock can't be played from a third person perspective.

Still, as you said, plenty of amazing options out there!

Been back on the NBA 2K24 grind lately. I will waste an extensive amount of time making trades that would never happen in real life, completely changing my roster. Usually start with my team, Cleveland.

I'm trying to round up playing Elden Ring but the Soul's game is very difficult lol. I'm also currently playing Baldur's Gate 3. It's best game of last year which was well worth it.

I have been playing a lot of Fortnite just recently when I have had the time. With their being so many different game modes to choose from now, it's less easy to tire of playing and you can move onto something different.

Fortnite Festival has been my favourite.

Playing Monopoly Go on my phone!

Back