Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Wisconsin Game

What a depressing half of football. Better get it together in the 2nd half. Take the ball out of O'Conner's hands for starters.

The best thing to take from that half is we are only down one score. Dantonio clearly doesnt trust the secondary not to get beat deep, and is forcing them to play off the line. O'Connor needs to be benched or get his head on straight.

What a lucky fucking bounce for Wisky!! Horrible attempt by O'Conner. At least try to slow him down.

Instead of a pick 6 by Cox it's a fumble for 6 the other way. Funny how the game works sometimes

I guess the o-lime isn't as good as ND made them look. And while O'Connor has made some nice plays he's also blown a bunch.

This reminds me of the Maxwell season. Stuck with that fuck for too long. We would've won a few more games had they went to Cook before the bowl game.

I guess the o-lime isn't as good as ND made them look. And while O'Connor has made some nice plays he's also blown a bunch.

The line has looked good to me. O'Conner has had plenty of time today. He's just not good.

Wisconsin can't beat you deep and yet we play like their WRs run a 4.2 40

Last edited:
Back