Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Wisconsin Game

If we win, you find a way to get into a personal argument with me. We lose and you look to do the same thing. So predictable. I knew that you'd start this shit if I made a post, typical.

Talk about ego centric, dont flatter yourself. I know you can't admit you were wrong but don't get your panties in a wad over it - disagreeing with you about ND's front 7 is not getting personal. You're so sensitive.

Last edited:
Talk about ego centric, dont flatter yourself. I know you can't admit you were wrong but don't get your panties in a wad over it.
No, you obviously wanted to use this loss as a way to thump your chest over an old argument.

It's honestly a lost cause to stick with O'Conner the rest of the way. He's not coming back...he looks awful. Move on

No, you obviously wanted to use this loss as a way to thump your chest over an old argument.

Get over yourself asshole. If you don't want to admit you were wrong, fine. Just don't ne a whiny bitch about it.

Get over yourself asshole. If you don't want to admit you were wrong, fine. Just don't ne a whiny bitch about it.

We played like shit today on both sides of the ball, as poorly as we can play, plus the breaks went their way. The better team won, but you're dying to make some argument about notre dame. Who's the asshole?

Sequence that completely changes this game. Cox drops the pick and then lj fumbles. Just killer.

This on coaches and offense - we spotted them 14 pts with the fumble and bad punt snap. McDowell didn't play lights out and as bad as the backfield looked at times, the defense was decent. Their QB made some crazy throws into double and triple coverage.

We played like shit today on both sides of the ball, as poorly as we can play, plus the breaks went their way. The better team won, but you're dying to make some argument about notre dame. Who's the asshole?

You. Now shut the fuq up

Last edited:
Sequence that completely changes this game. Cox drops the pick and then lj fumbles. Just killer.

I thought that too for a bit, but O'Conner is so bad that we would've still lost by double digits for sure.

Back