Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Yahoo College Football Pick'ems

You can easily create private group. The trouble is getting the E-mail invites out. Must know E-mails from the previous group.

I'm not remembering email invites. Just a post on the login details. What am I missing, besides my cognitive skills?

And welcome back.

hey, welcome back.

Hiya. I am back for a bit. Will probably stay away from the politics board. I liked the interplay, but it took time I didn't have.

Guilty pleasure, however, as I had to check in on a few topics where you and SpartanMack went at it.

I have played in the pickems every year and knew gametime was coming. When I couldn't join the previous group, I started to wonder.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome back. Great to see all the same folks yappin' away.

I'm not remembering email invites. Just a post on the login details. What am I missing, besides my cognitive skills?

And welcome back.

You don't have to email. You can just post the Group ID# and password and anyone can join with those.

Last edited:

And welcome back.

Thanks. Usually got an E-mail with a button saying click here to join the new group. If you create a new group, can you post it here?

I had a couple minutes this morning, so I created a league.

Group Name - DSF Go Blue!
Group ID# - 6339
Password - B1GChamps2122

Anyway, thanks for the welcome back. Great to see all the same folks yappin' away.
You're welcome. If you want less yappin', you can participate in our score prediction threads, posted every Wednesday. "Woofing and barking" in those is prohibited in memory of MGeezer (*genuflects*) who does not post here any longer.

My bad y'all. It was on my to-do list for this week to get this done. Thanks TW24 for picking up slack. GoBlue

Don't forget that if you make your picks now, the points will probably be added in a day or two, and you should review picks prior to Saturday.

Wow BJ had a great week last week. Grabs the early lead after 4 weeks.

I would have been remiss to not
congratulateKAWDUP as this year?s champion of our pickem?s game.

Congratulations KAWDUP.

And congratulations to everyone else.

Everyone picked at the level of a professional gambler.

So Mazel Tov.

And Bless you,

Six-pick differential from top to bottom on the season. Two percentage points. That made it especially fun and engaging. Looking forward to the bowl picks. Congratulations, KAWDUP. And thanks to thewolverines24 for organizing it.

Congrats Kawdup

Also for anyone that remembers they did a bowl season one:

Thank you for playing Yahoo Sports College Bowl Pick'em!

We will not be offering College Bowl Pick'em this season. We thank you very much for playing our game over the years and hope you will continue to play our other fantasy games.

I would have been remiss to not
congratulateKAWDUP as this year?s champion of our pickem?s game.

Congratulations KAWDUP.

And congratulations to everyone else.

Everyone picked at the level of a professional gambler.

So Mazel Tov.

And Bless you,

So many times, I would show my wife the picks, and she would suggest just flipping everyone but Michigan, and then I would be doing great. When I told her I ended up with most points at the end, she said she didn't believe it.

It is not easy to pick against the points. Was in doubt until championship week. Had fun trying to beat Tinsel, and certainly was in last place for some number of weeks. I hope we keep doing this.

Six-pick differential from top to bottom on the season. Two percentage points. That made it especially fun and engaging. Looking forward to the bowl picks. Congratulations, KAWDUP. And thanks to thewolverines24 for organizing it.

TY. Bummer about the bowl picks, but understand.

Back