Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

You don?t always get what you pay for.

Of the top five, looks like Texas A&M gets less bang for their buck out of Jimbo Fisher than any of them.

At least Michigan and Georgia frequently get into the conversation.

Of the top five, looks like Texas A&M gets less bang for their buck out of Jimbo Fisher than any of them.

At least Michigan and Georgia frequently get into the conversation.

Its only Jimbo Fishers 2nd season there. He won it all at florida st tho.

What conversation has Michigan been included in since Harbaugh has been there?

Its only Jimbo Fishers 2nd season there. He won it all at florida st tho.

What conversation has Michigan been included in since Harbaugh has been there?

Championship playoff conversations.

Important people like you may not be aware of them, not having been a part of those conversations, but people who don?t matter at all-like the people who actually make the decision ? were having them.

Last edited:
go leave a negative yelp review about it

He wasn?t hired and paid the kind of salary he gets to be average. They will never let the Golden Boy go though. He?s here to stay. I hope he can recover.

He wasn?t hired and paid the kind of salary he gets to be average. They will never let the Golden Boy go though. He?s here to stay. I hope he can recover.

Michigan has been way better than average under Harbaugh.

Hasn?t been Clemson, Alabama, Ohio State, Georgia or Notre Dame.

I guess maybe not Oklahoma or Texas.

Am I missing Any team that has been better than Michigan during the Harbaugh era?

Am I missing Any team that has been better than Michigan during the Harbaugh era?

I wouldn't put Texas above us. They are higher in the human polls, but well below us in FPI. I think it would be a good match-up.

I don't think we'd do well against Oklahoma.

Last edited:
I wouldn't put Texas above us. They are higher in the human polls, but well below us in FPI. I think it would be a good match-up.

I don't think we'd do well against Oklahoma.

On given days, FSU, UF and South Carolina were better.

Average meaning losing to Penn St., OSU, Mich St., Wisconsin, ND... sure they can earn a good record against the likes of Indiana, NW, Rutgers, etc... Five years and still can?t put together an elite team with great recruits? C?mon! He?s got the best tools available.

Back