Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Female Brain

tinselwolverine

Blake Griffin proves he has the acting chops to, once his NBA career is ended with a career ending injury, continue to his acting career in movies where he plays an NBA star living with a season ending injury.

He was actually pretty good in that clip. Not something I'd watch but for no training he did well.

He was actually pretty good in that clip. Not something I'd watch but for no training he did well.

I know, right?

He plays an egomaniacal NBA star who suffers a season ending injury.

The injury didn?t seem to be a result of a fistfight with a teammate; if it was it wasn?t part of the story.

I couldn?t believe my eyes as I was watching; I was thinking ?how is he doing it??

It was like watching Stallone play either Rocky or Rambo, or Schwarzenegger playing a monosyllabic one dimensional giant; or Dinero playing a New Yorker of questionable ethics and morality.

Every time I see one of those guys doing that, I think ?how are they doing that??

Back