Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

1-3 vs 3-1

wolverine304

Id pick 1-3.

I am so sick of that winning streak, when most of it came from cheating.

I gotta go 3-1. A 10 win season off of our last 3 years would be amazing and could really help the future of the program.

But an 8 game winning streak agaisnt us? And 8 wins and beating them would still be huge.

The only way id pick us losing to ohio is if we went 5-1

With the way Brady has been recruiting...I'm not too worried about beating the Fuckeyes in the future. This year I think it's important to get as many wins as possible. As painful as it is to say this....3-1

going 1-3 with a win over OSU would do us MUCH more good than going 3-1 and losing to them. We need to end that streak....now.

WOw that is a tough choice.. I mean, I badly want to beat that joke Suckeye team.. I dunno man I have to see how the other top BIg 10 teams are doing.. Pending a rose bowl birth I suppose..

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="Red and Guilty":gpv209in]Beat the Buckeyes = Priority #1,

Win the B1G Championship = Priority #1. [/quote:gpv209in]

Win a national title = Priority #1.

theo said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]

Win the B1G Championship = Priority #1.

Not n Michigan it isn't. Or at least during Bo's years. Always been about the B1G.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
theo said:

Not n Michigan it isn't. Or at least during Bo's years. Always been about the B1G.

Doesn't mean it makes sense. Win the NC and you win the B1G, so why not aim for the ultimate goal?

I cannot handle another loss to those fucking cheaters. I will not listen to my family who are OSU fans rub it in my face again. Fuck that.

actually, i just erased two paragraphs where i agreed with the OP.

I changed my mind. I would be pissed if we went 2-3 after the state loss. we need a winning big10 season and we need it NOW. i'd settle for winning two of those games though.

But IMO we'll get crushed if we're put up against one of those top SEC or Big12 teams. (LSU, bama, Ok, OKSU. you could also throw in oregon and stanford. we're on our way...but i can see we have a way to go to be on those teams levels.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
theo said:

I thought about that just before hitting send, but then I figured that even with just 1 more loss, we wouldn't go to the championship game anyway...so I figured "close enough" and hit send.

Beat the Buckeyes and win the bowl game convincingly. Our recruiting wouldn't suffer a bit and the program would still be on track. It would just kind of be embarrassing losing to Zook and Ferentz.

Sorry, but in this hypothetical,.....I gotta say 3-1 with a loss to uos. Getting to the first B1G Championship Game would be huge.

Like it or not, "The Game" has morphed toward a new direction, and won't resemble the contest we grew up with until the 2 teams play in the championship game.

Back