Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2012 Defense Recruits

Mich_QB_U

I know many of you follow this much more closely, but I decided to check into our recruiting and it looks as though our recruits for linebacker are the #1 class. Looks like we aren't even recruiting for WR or RB - mostly defense.

Well, chances are, Michigan lands 2 wr before its all said and done

and they might get another rb before its all done

Yeah, while we have many defensive and lineman recruits committed so far - WR/RB are the few missing from the class. As Hungry said - expect that we take at least one more of each in this class if not more. Although since they took that RB from Pioneer HS in the class I'm guessing our RB options are Brionte Dunn or no one.

I think Hoke really wanted this class to be OL and defense and he will then try and focus on skill positions in 13. We have 0 depth at OL and DL and LB right now.

wheels002 said:
I think Hoke really wanted this class to be OL and defense and he will then try and focus on skill positions in 13. We have 0 depth at OL and DL and LB right now.

What tipped you off?

Back