Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2012 Predictions

The schedule is easier than last year, imo and they should only improve through the offseason. No reason why they can't add an extra win this year. If they only win 1 game this whole season I hope it's SF.

The schedule is easier than last year, imo and they should only improve through the offseason. No reason why they can't add an extra win this year. If they only win 1 game this whole season I hope it's SF.

But didn't we fall assbackwards into the playoffs last year? We beat bad teams and the injury bug helped us win games, remember?

/sarcasm

you predicted Wings in 5.....you haven't a clue hockey or football

lol, u just never catch on to when i'm joking around. everyone else was saying wings in 6 or 7, so i said 5 just to push the envelope. i could have said wings in 4 just as i could have said lions will go 16-0, but i try to tone it down a notch to keep people guessing and thinking i'm actually being serious. i find predictions, especially this early, to be worthless. who knows what injuries will happen to the lions or their opponents during practices, preseason, or regular season? who knows how many more lions players will be suspeneded for stupid things like being busted for pot or committing personal fouls after the whistle?

in a perfect storm, they could go 0-16 again. in a perfect world they could go 19-0. chances are highest that it will be somewhere in the middle, but the extremes are not at 0%. where's the fun in predicting the exact same thing as everyone else???

lol, u just never catch on to when i'm joking around. everyone else was saying wings in 6 or 7, so i said 5 just to push the envelope. i could have said wings in 4 just as i could have said lions will go 16-0, but i try to tone it down a notch to keep people guessing and thinking i'm actually being serious. i find predictions, especially this early, to be worthless. who knows what injuries will happen to the lions or their opponents during practices, preseason, or regular season? who knows how many more lions players will be suspeneded for stupid things like being busted for pot or committing personal fouls after the whistle?

in a perfect storm, they could go 0-16 again. in a perfect world they could go 19-0. chances are highest that it will be somewhere in the middle, but the extremes are not at 0%. where's the fun in predicting the exact same thing as everyone else???

Nah....you had the Wings in 5 homer and you were dead serious. :tup:

Last edited:
Back