Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2023 Yahoo College Football Pick'ems

b311j

Not sure if anyone is left here that used to play this. But here is this years version just in case.
Group ID #4973
Group name: 2023 National Champs
Password: Webeateverybody

Games will be the Top 25 and Big8Teen. Picks will include the spread. And there will be confidence points.

Good Luck to all

Last year‘s game was great. As I recall, maybe only two or three points separated, the first spot from the last spot for the entire season. I went from being number one to being last on the last week of the season, and I didn’t fall that much that’s how close it was.

So far you and I have a solid chance of making the top 2 . . . .

How quickly they forget?

Last year was the best season ever, as I remember.

I think everyone picked at about 60% - professional gambler level, as I understand - and there was very little light from top to bottom each week.

"Confidence" points? Who knew. Consider me Secretariat in the Belmont. :/

"Confidence" points? Who knew. Consider me Secretariat in the Belmont. :/
That’s new for the regular seasons.

That said I want to thank b311j for continuing this tradition on the M board, which has survived many ideations in cyberspace over the years.

That’s new for the regular seasons.

That said I want to thank b311j for continuing this tradition on the M board, which has survived many ideations in cyberspace over the years.
Thanks Tinsel. I did spend about 5 minutes of my day getting that set up :D

As for confidence points, just looking to spice it up a bit.

Back