Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ann Arbor 1975 eateries

Thanks ML....Village Bell, Bagel Factory, and Bicycle Jims will forever be rich memories of my youth.....Vaudville Deli??? don't remember that one.

I always lived by those places

I think I still have a bicycle Jim"s mug and just it rid if a village bell orange polo

Wow, P-Bell, Village Bell, used to live there. Didn't see "Bimbo's"? Thanks ML for some good ol' memories.

Imagine some one opening a place called "Bimbos" today. Cheap beer and you could throw the peanuts on the floor. I did not frequent the places in with the surname of Bell. More of a Fraser's Pub man. It was a drive, but worth it. Also had a stool with my name on it at Dooley's and the basement of the Cottage Inn.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]Isn't the place where Dooley's was pretty much the same thing?

Scorekeepers

We didn't have sprs bars
It had music and some dancing

Yeah, I vaguely remember...but it was mostly hanging in groups and drinking pitchers when I was there.

The music couldn't have been too loud because I remember being able to talk to people.

we didn't do super loud in those days

i remember having a few date there and dancing as well as drinking in groups

Back