Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Any new on Cam Gorden?

mcgreavster

I know he was suspended the first game but whats the deal with him now? And what position would he be at, OLB or Safety?

Oh well I no longer have HD tv due to moving...trying to tell players names and number is nearly impossible, it's like going back in time.

Following the football is equally as hard.

And I remember hearing something before the first game about him not playing due to breaking team rules or something along those lines.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]GTFO

Hey retard turns out he did NOT play in the first game and unless im mistaken the game tonight.

"Michigan football coach Brady Hoke said Wednesday that sophomore outside linebacker Cam Gordon is still a question mark for Saturday against Notre Dame.

Gordon missed the season opener last week against Western Michigan due to lingering back issues, and has yet to return to full health at practice this week."

http://www.annarbor.com/sports/um-footba....nd -more-notes/

So suck my balls and GTFO.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Where do you get you're info? He played the first game and got hurt...

Where you get your info from?!!!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Back