Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Anyone Going to Dallas??

TheVictors

I know as of a couple months ago there were some Maybes and I know some Yes ...

DSF M Board Roll Call:

TheVictors - Yes!

....?

Nope, the tickets were sold out by the time they got to my priority point bracket - no way I'm spending $200 on 1 ticket.

i know someone who spent the 285 and then found out he is on third level...

i do know someone who did the SRO ticket but he also had place to stay etc

victors - i posted an alumni association link about a bar for friday night

I was planning on getting tickets this summer. I have a cousin just down the road and says he can see the stadium from his houes. Since, the leg injury I'm glad I didn't. I am having a big party and will post pictures. Planning on smoking 30 lbs of Babyback ribs and 15 lbs of wings with side dishes. I have three living rooms two with 40" tv's and one with a 50" and a large deck for the ladies. No pun intended! Ha!

Yep, my son and I are going. He is undefeated as a Michigan game attendee. So we're feeling pretty confident. Just paid for parking today. $35 Yikes.

Yep, my son and I are going. He is undefeated as a Michigan game attendee. So we're feeling pretty confident. Just paid for parking today. $35 Yikes.

Nice! I know a couple others said they were and maybe they'll reply. We're flying down Friday and staying with brother of close friend in Dallas burbs. Friday night there and probably some of the stadium AA events as opposed to tailgating. Also supposed to be 100 degrees and in Dallas that's swamp ass Hot.

We paid $225/per (on eBay vs StubHub and saved $40 in fees) for Section 446 to be in seats directly with our M Stadium season tickets with a very good priority number. Luckily with all my travel the flights are on points and one reason little dude isn't coming.

GO BLUE!!!!!

Vic-

I like your "You know, judge...my dad never liked you." quote. Was watching that movie again with my kids and I know almost all the lines and I said that right before Chevy Chase said that. Also...."Noonan...you can go it." "Hey Rocko, help the judge find his checkbook." "Do you want me to tie you up with your ties, Ty?" "Danny, do you stand for goodness or badness?" "Bishop? My name is Fred."

Nice! I know a couple others said they were and maybe they'll reply. We're flying down Friday and staying with brother of close friend in Dallas burbs. Friday night there and probably some of the stadium AA events as opposed to tailgating. Also supposed to be 100 degrees and in Dallas that's swamp ass Hot.

We paid $225/per (on eBay vs StubHub and saved $40 in fees) for Section 446 to be in seats directly with our M Stadium season tickets with a very good priority number. Luckily with all my travel the flights are on points and one reason little dude isn't coming.

GO BLUE!!!!!

We're getting there Friday afternoon, also. Probably hit the Texas Book Depository on Saturday.

We shoud be there around 3:30 in the afternoon on friday.. staying @ the Holiday inn express off of airport highway.

Back