Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Anyone know what time the Nebraska game is?

mcgreavster

My dads on his way right now to go pick 4 tickets to the Nebraska game from one of his buddies, I looked online and could not find a start time. Does anyone know? I doubt it's a night game but that would be AWESOME!

My money is on it not being a night game.

Either noon or 3:30pm, depending on what the TV networks decide

michlady77 said:
Generally nit set till about 2-3 weeks before

Note at end of schedule on GoBlue.com -

# TBA times will be announced by TV networks six or 12 days before game date

Somehow I doubt the second home Night game in Michigan Stadium history will be the NU game.

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
MAIZEandBLUE09 said:
Usually those late November home games are 12:00 games.

Is that for weather considerations?

It has more to do with the lack of permanent lights in previous seasons.

I'm hoping the Nebraska and OSU games are at 3:30.

TheVictors03 said:
Somehow I doubt the second home Night game in Michigan Stadium history will be the NU game.

Don't be too sure. Brandon is rebranding, remember?

I wonder how much more Michigan would make for playing a prime time game against another undefeated divisional team.

ABC and ESPN both have prime time games, so we're looking at a good chance given that the only other games that might be "the" game that weekend are:

OK - Baylor
Wisc - Ill (interdivisional)
Kansas State - Texas

ND is at home so they'll be on NBC, plus they're playing BC anyway.

The Nebraska game could draw Game Day to the Big House for the second time this season.

Weather and time of year; Hoke made some remark about things around the ND game about other games sfarting at times b/c of tradition and weather and ...... et al

Back