Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bacon on Twitter

TheVictors

“@Johnubacon: @djclippert @dianetamara @SamWebb77 All my sources indicate that his interest is very real, but he has not yet made a final decision.”

And then a lot more throughout today ...

* nothing before 12/29
* will happen fast when it happens
* nothing is sure but looking surer ..

“@Johnubacon: @MGOBLUE07 Yes, think odds are going up given conversations with insiders, but it ain't done 'til it's done.”

“@Johnubacon: @ChadHags32 @Gobluejojo1978 @adamburmeister Believe so. Could always take longer, but believe if they're really that close, it'll be quick.”

Last edited:
I want to believe its done but I dont want to be heartbroken

It's too late. I tried to be skeptical and protect myself. But it dissolved over the last couple of days, with all the positive reports. Now it is going to hurt like an SOB if it doesn't happen.

It's too late. I tried to be skeptical and protect myself. But it dissolved over the last couple of days, with all the positive reports. Now it is going to hurt like an SOB if it doesn't happen.

HAHAHAHA exactly. Even just in general it has been a test of patience and will. I have a good feeling, though. After the past couple days of nothing new.

Reminds me of the Peyton Manning FA time as a Broncos fan. I remember him saying once how playing against the Broncos in Denver reminded him of UT and a college atmosphere. For weeks it seemed, new teams and rumors popped up and fizzled out every day. Suddenly the Titans ...aka, Tennessee were the team ...Arizona with its Dome in Glendale and suddenly the 49ers had talked to him...

Back then I just kept hearing that quote about the atmosphere and thinking how a guy like Elway could recruit a guy like Manning..

For some reason I think the stars are aligning for Harbaugh - Michigan too.

For. Real.

I just won my fantasy football league tonight. Marshawn Lynch's 79 yard TD put it away in dramatic fashion.

I thought I was toast when he started the game on the bench, and no one had any idea WTF was going on with him... my opponent had the Seahawks defense and was only down 10 pts heading into tonights game.

Tom Brady playing like a limp wrist homo is what sunk me

Last edited:
NFL guys keep saying its going to be Oakland :/

Last edited:
Ironically I am facing Manning (and Julius Thomas & Emmanuel Sanders) and have myself DT and CJ Anderson...

But dude also has Tony Romo & Dez Bryant in a 2QB league so I got smoked ...

I won a 2 QB league a couple years ago but they take some luck and a lot of time.

I hate 2 QB leagues.

I loved it until Nick Foles got hurt and I went with Drew Stanton ....Shaun Hill and then finally Kyle Orton, who actually lit it up in OAK.

Still 2nd place nets me something in the range of $450, so not bad

Back