Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

barring injury

batcave76

Stafford is gonna be an all-pro. I've had doubts about the guy but today he looked fearless in the last 5 mins. Great, great performance.

How many do they take, 2 or 3. Rodgers and Brees for sure. After that, maybe Man ning?

Btw, you mean pro bowl not all pro.

Yea, Pro Bowl. The guy doesn't have the finesse of Rogers, Manning or Brady, he reminds me more of Elway. Gunslinger!

If we improve our o-line through the draft or free agency, so he has more time, he'll be elite.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Lion fans are crazy lol. Your minds change back and forth so much.

I would say he's more like Favre.

I don't know, he threw it to the correct team at the end of a close game lol. Not very favre like.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
I don't know, he threw it to the correct team at the end of a close game lol. Not very favre like.

Yeah we like to flip flop.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Lion fans are crazy lol. Your minds change back and forth so much.

As up and down as this season has been its enough to make any fan go crazy

Back