Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Brandon Marshall

Badass trade for Chicago. Much cheaper $$$ than V-Jax. Now they have their WR and they can still afford Williams.

With their newly incosistent defense i'd say they broke even again. Fuck Chicago. :)

2 3rd round picks for a great wide receiver ( although he does come with baggage) seems a bit low, figured a 2nd / 3rd or something slightly higher. here is to hoping they never solidify their O line.

@JDurant52: Lmaooo that B Marshall to the Bears for 2 3rd rounders is craaaaazy

servinthed said:
Bears now have the third best QB-WR tandem in the NFC North.

them losing 2 3rd round picks for a net result of what is stated above is fine in my book. If he catches 100 passes next year ill eat crow....but at this point i dont think hes anywhere near worth what his contract is worth.

Back