Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Brian Kelly is going ballistic

Mich_QB_U

He keeps saying "Are you fucking kidding me" on national TV - first to his assistant and then to his receiver Floyd....and not just once, twice, or three times, but for minutes at a time.

I'm a little concerned even though they are playing like shit.. Rivalries are always unpredictable.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]cinci? You mean South Bend
No i meant cincinnati. As a concerted effort at disparaging a person, i refer to them by their past positions

Hes about to say it some more....2nd and goal on the 3
laugh.png

5 yd substitution infraction after a timeout on the 1 yd line. dumbasses lol.

TD South FLA....game over

Yep. They're fucked. Enjoy this

[flash=350,287:iay38g0c]http://www.youtube.com/v/P6mE9Au3CwM&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:iay38g0c]
</td><td valign="top">
<iframe src="http://images.proboards.com/banners/300x250_14.html" width="300" height="250" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
</td></tr></table>

I certainly wouldn't call him 'cinci'

maybe 'grand valley'

or 'central'

he was only at cinci for a very short period of his career.

It's days like this that I will miss the old board. Not because I would actually troll the ND board, but because I used to love going to their board and reading the shocked reactions by their fans who, yet again, bought into the media's unfounded love for their beloved Irish.

Can't wait for next weekend, hopefully ND won't still be playing this game. As I type, another frickin delay.

bphillips4gg said:
It's days like this that I will miss the old board. Not because I would actually troll the ND board, but because I used to love going to their board and reading the shocked reactions by their fans who, yet again, bought into the media's unfounded love for their beloved Irish.

Can't wait for next weekend, hopefully ND won't still be playing this game. As I type, another frickin delay.

you can still go visit the nd board...

Hungry said:
bphillips4gg said:

You mean the "more robust" ND board? No thanks. It'd take about 30 minutes to load their board, another 20 to pull up a thread, then 30 more to get the the next thread.

I would like to read the Irish fans trash talk about how they were going to dominate Michigan next week. Just after they got beat by USF.

Hungry said:
bphillips4gg said:

I went over to it on ESPN... Man the boards are pretty dead..

Agree with the comments about reading their own threads about things like this.

Back