Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Calling out the Offense

tigermud

You guys are an absolute joke, I think you might actually be worse than the 0-16 team if that's even possible.

Drop passes and fumbles up the ying yang, 6 games in and linehan still hasn't come up with a way to counter the adjustments D's have made to us. Stafford looks like hot garage 90% of the time game in and game out. Now even CJ is starting to drop passing, geeeeeshhh

such a huge disappointment..just flat out depressing how awful the offense is.

Last edited:
with the 0-16 team, there weren't the very high expectations on the O, so to me that makes this team worse. r we wrong to have those expectations when it is basically the same O, maybe even better from a technical and talent view? i don't think so.

i'm hoping Broyles can step up and be a game changer at this point. he did well last night and could become a new favorite weapon. that could start to open things up a bit more than before as D's slide just a step more his direction, but the other guys need to stop dropping the fucking ball. oh, and HOLD ONTO THE ROCK goes out to the RBs and Pettidrop, who it would almost be better if he actually doesn't catch the football since he is now showing he gives it up so easily after catching it.

Back