Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

CapFriendly.. Going Dark July 5th.

Mitchrapp

Northern Michigan Wildcats
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
For the ones who use this invaluable website. The Capitals in their fkd up way has bought CapFriendly so no other teams could use it. And for the fans this is terrible news..

Just an absolute disgrace. It's an absolutely essentially resource, it should never have been allowed to be acquired by a biased party. It's a slap in the face to Matthew Wuest and all that he built. CapFriendly was meant to honour his legacy, now it's a pawn in a front office tactical shakeup. Bravo, Capitals. Bravo.

I wonder if the NHL will do anything about it ? If they even can .

I wonder if the NHL will do anything about it ? If they even can .
I would sincerely doubt it, it's good business for the Caps and it's a little less transparency for the league.

Back