Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Clarkston 81 HW Ottawa 38 Final Boys Class A

biggunsbob

Saturday, March 24th
At Breslin Center 12:15 Pm

Clarkston 25-1 vs. Holland West Ottawa 25-2.
Foster Loyer Msu recurit scored 42 in semifinal win.
First finals ever for West Ottawa. Clarkston is the defending
Champions.

Clarkston up 19-6 after one.

Last edited:
This game is over defending Champs up 49-20 at half. Loyer has 29.. State record is 49 in class A.
66-26 end of the third. Only thing in doubt is the state record for points.

Last edited:
I wonder if Foster and the other kid from Clarkston that are going to Msu are going to redshirt or play right away ?

I'm certain Loyer will play. Don't have a pg after Winston now that Tum is gone.

I'd be shocked if Kithier isn't redshirted. He's pretty slender and didn't play at all this year after having to sit out.

Guess it'll depend on how many guys come back or leave.

Loyer should have a significant role backing up Winston and Izzo might do well to play them together at times. Kithier could redshirt though I think he was listed at 240 lbs, so I am not sure he's all that slender. But it might still make sense if he doesn't have much chance to crack the rotation.

Back