Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

CNN and now NBC refuse to run Trump ad

That's cause You're a PC beta cuck libtard.

you'll wake up to REALITY once you get a rock through your windshield.

Not when I exercise my 2nd Amendment and blow that 12yr old girl up with my AR-15!

I think it's pretty reasonable to think refugee and asylum seeker numbers might go up dramatically in the future and we should debate and make plans for dealing with that before it happens, but this caravan is not that. Our system isn't swamped.

If the people in the caravan want to be accepted anywhere, they'd better quit tearing down fences and throwing rocks. Anyone IDed individually as being a part of that probably won't get what they want in the long run. But it's too much to demonize the entire group too. It's not like they're flipping police cars or burning couches.

The whole point of the "caravan" is simple safety in numbers. And these groups seeking asylum have been walking here for many years, though clearly Trump had no idea until about, what ....last Wednesday?

we need to defend our southern border against people who might walk up to it and throw rocks across it at peaceful Americans just minding their own business during their daily border walks.

I am glad this serious threat to our national security is getting the amount of media coverage it deserves.

if a single American is hit by a rock, I believe this justifies the use of deadly force.

That's your response to proof that the caravan isn't the peaceful women and children legally seeking asylum that the media would have you believe?

so what constitutes not being peaceful? apparently, according to you throwing rocks and physically destroying barriers preventing unlawfull entry into another country is just a different kind of peacefully seeking entry/asylum. Is a "peaceful" caravan any caravan that doesn't involve an armed assault on the border?

The whole point of the "caravan" is simple safety in numbers. And these groups seeking asylum have been walking here for many years, though clearly Trump had no idea until about, what ....last Wednesday?

so let them get in line at a designated point of entry and make their case for asylum. Go ahead and try to jump the border illegally, but be prepared to be rounded up and sent back. It's not that difficult.

Last edited:
The gay frog guy was just the begining, the chicoms don’t like the 1st amendment

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1059513512538517505

We have a lot of ads," Pres. Trump says when asked about controversy over anti-immigration ad. "They certainly are effective, based on the numbers that we're seeing."

"A lot of things are offensive," he says on criticism that ad is offensive. "Your questions are offensive"

Last edited:
That's your response to proof that the caravan isn't the peaceful women and children legally seeking asylum that the media would have you believe?

I haven't paid much attention to this whole caravan thing, Reuters hasn't really touched on it for what I assumed was a lack of facts all around. Could you link me that?

I haven't paid much attention to this whole caravan thing, Reuters hasn't really touched on it for what I assumed was a lack of facts all around. Could you link me that?

its in the link in post #10. to be clear im not saying it proves everyone in the caravan is a violent criminal. however its clear they're not mostly women and children fleeing oppression. the idea that we have no reason to harden the boarder to force these people to apply for asylum the right way is just just ridiculous as are the exaggerated claims and misrepresentations of what boarder hawks are saying about the caravan.

Last edited:
It's ironic that United States involvement has led to such instability in Honduras and Nicaragua over the years (perhaps more, I'm personally aware of those two) that it has led to mass migrations like this and now we're acting shocked that it's happening. Imo, just another example of why we should stop sticking our noses in other countries' business.

as I see it:

Step 1 - 2009 - intervene to topple Guatemala's democratically elected gov't, bringing chaos and violence to the nation. this was apparently on then-secretary of state Hillary Clinton. I don't recall much discussion of this when it happened, or any criticism of it from the GOP since then

Step 2 - act surprised and clueless when people flee Guatemala for the relatively more secure state of Mexico and points further north (2010 to September 2018)

Step 3 - (Sept 2018 - Election Day) in order to drum up support for your political party among the drooling masses that just eat that shit up, claim these same people are now in a "caravan" filled with Middle Eastern terrorists who somehow decided to join in, heading to the US border (but still 1,000+ miles away and moving at foot speed) to throw rocks at innocent Americans and blow things up, because that's what Non-Americans do. (or did Trump finally disavow that part about Middle Eastern Terrorists??)

Step 4 - Post Election - announce the caravan has disbursed, give medals to the 5,000 troops you sent to "secure the border" and everyone go back to just generally being shitty to immigrants from Central America, instead of claiming they're an active invading army.

its in the link in post #10. to be clear im not saying it prive everyine in the caravan is a violent criminal. however its clear they're not mostlybwomen and chikdren fleeing oppression. the idea that we have no reason to harden the boarder to force these people to apply for asylum the right way is just just ridiculous as are the exaggerated claims and misrepresentations of what boarder hawks are saying about the caravan are just as absurd.

I just want to check that the video you posted is the one you meant to post. When I click that link, a computer synthesized voice reads tweets about that caravan while it cycles through about 10 pictures that are mostly too low res to tell much about the people.

I'm not disagreeing or agreeing based on that video, I'm just not sure it's what you meant to post (I see 'search' in the link). I did read somewhere an estimate that it was half families and half individuals, and I wouldn't be surprised if most individuals were men.

I just want to check that the video you posted is the one you meant to post. When I click that link, a computer synthesized voice reads tweets about that caravan while it cycles through about 10 pictures that are mostly too low res to tell much about the people.

I'm not disagreeing or agreeing based on that video, I'm just not sure it's what you meant to post (I see 'search' in the link). I did read somewhere an estimate that it was half families and half individuals, and I wouldn't be surprised if most individuals were men.

he struggles to tell fact from opinion.

I'm also wondering if google searched and bing searches yield politically different results since that link was a bing search.

I'm also wondering if google searched and bing searches yield politically different results since that link was a bing search.

Try Judicial Watch. Someone on another website mentioned it in passing, and I googled it b/c it had been awhile since they were hammering Obama for his entertainment/golf spending. Middle of the page:

https://www.judicialwatch.org/

Last edited:
I thought it was a link to the youtube video that was just footage of a massive crowd tearing down a steel fence.. There was no commentary or editorializing. I did it from work, where youtube links aren't supported (hoped/assumed it was the same one I had seen) and I'm at work now so I can't check it. If I remember, I'll double check it when I get home later and correct it if necessary.

so you're saying that you're an idiot and a liar?

The link I posted yesterday was done at work where youtube is blocked. I assumed it was the video I'd seen Sunday based on the screenshot in the Bing search. Oddly enough, that one didn't show up in any of the searches I did on my phone but I replaced the bad link with another very similar one - so clearly this is happening at more than one border crossing.

so you're saying that you're an idiot and a liar?

no, you're the only moron dumb enough to make shit up knowing you're going to get fact checked and proved wrong virtually every time. Go check the updated link, dumbass - it's in post 10 (that's the first post after post 9 in case you haven't learned to count to double digits yet).

Last edited:
Back