Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Countdown

dokuley

Attachments

• Bump_Elliott_74_yard_touchdown_run,_1947.jpg
    Bump_Elliott_74_yard_touchdown_run,_1947.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
I can't figure out how to post an actual picture. It always shows up as a thumbnail. Posting from my phone though. Not sure if that has anything to do with it. Any suggestions?

There are several options. I'll offer mine when the time comes.

16269558-mmmain.jpg

My contribution. Could not find a picture of Mike Jolly with the 16 prominent.

34519481.jpg

Adrian Arrington. 9 receptions, 153 yards, and 2 TDs against the Florida Fighting Tebows in the 2008 Capitol One Bowl.

his behind-the-back-catch in the 1st Q was the sweetest. set the tone for the day.

Arrington's awesome one hand grab:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RgOZSbuVa8

How the hell do you embed videos on here now?

jeez I forgot about that. that was even better than the behind-the-back catch, because we needed it.

I think the next play was a long reception by MM, then AA's 2nd TD, for the winning score.

How DID those slow, conservative offense Big Ten guys score so easily that day???

jeez I forgot about that. that was even better than the behind-the-back catch, because we needed it.

I think the next play was a long reception by MM, then AA's 2nd TD, for the winning score.

How DID those slow, conservative offense Big Ten guys score so easily that day???

It is amazing how well they could do against SEC speed. We all know that the only fast people on the planet come from SEC country.

Back