Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

D-Line Underachieving?

gloverunderthere

I still think our D-line isn't putting up enough pressure on the qb. At least not as much as I expected from them. I know the Chiefs ran a lot, but I expect this D-line to put non-stop pressure on the qbs of this league! GO LIONS!

Do you ever watch the game you goof? They just won 48-3. They can rush 1 for all I care with results like that.

Whoa, I'm excited about the win. Cool down. Just talking about how this may affect us down the road. GO LIONS.

Meditatedkickaboxa said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Do you ever watch the game you goof? They just won 48-3. They can rush 1 for all I care with results like that.

Don't feed the retard.

burger.jpg

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
Meditatedkickaboxa said:
Don't feed the retard.

burger.jp

Why do you always post shit like this? Now it'll get reported and take away 8 seconds of my life.

It does bother some people.

gloverunderthere said:
I still think our D-line isn't putting up enough pressure on the qb. At least not as much as I expected from them. I know the Chiefs ran a lot, but I expect this D-line to put non-stop pressure on the qbs of this league! GO LIONS!

This isn't madden bro. Our defense got 6 turnovers and held them to 3points. If that isn't awesome then I don't know what to tell you.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="Danny Diggler":fhw4j7b5]

burger.jp

Why do you always post shit like this? Now it'll get reported and take away 8 seconds of my life.

It does bother some people. [/quote:fhw4j7b5]

Maybe you can't handle the pressure of being a mod. You need to hang em up. You're washed up.

coel73 said:
gloverunderthere said:

This isn't madden bro. Our defense got 6 turnovers and held them to 3points. If that isn't awesome then I don't know what to tell you.

Topic says D-Line

They're doing just fine with a 4 man rush if you ask me. They were responsible for the sacks and qb fumble, and that 4 man rush allowed more defenders in coverage which contributed to the interceptions. I think they're doing fine.

Im going to have to agree that the line is underachieving. 152 yards rushing on a 5.2 average against us is not good.

I'm actually cool with the rushing yards, I think that falls more on the LBs'. I was thinking more about 2 sacks in two games, and the only sack today was b/c he needed a ton of time to throw a hail mary. GO LIONS!

suh said:
Im going to have to agree that the line is underachieving. 152 yards rushing on a 5.2 average against us is not good.

That's not one of their strong suits, the dline stopping the run.

i think the defense will be top 10 stopping the run this year...kc was number 1 team rushing the ball last year..so no surprise there....obviously you want to see better...but the d-line and lb's have not played together completely yet...can't wait till we get fairley back either.

You guys need to stop over-hyping Fairly. At this point he has only had one good year and has yet to prove that he will be dominant in the NFL.

k?...how about i just trust our talent evaluators up top since they really have shown us they kinda know what they are doing....(also who cares that fairley has had only one good year..he played only two years with auburn)

By no means am I saying he is going to be a bust, just saying dont be down if he is not as good as everyone thinks.

Back