Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Danny O'Brien Commits

Man, this is one helluva recruiting class, and what a game for all those potential recruits to be at!

It says size may be a factor, but this guy looks to be a Rob Renes type player.......a neverending motor. Atleast that's what the scouting is telling me.

24-7 and mgb douchebag 2 more than reputable sources. Monster kick this douchebag off our board.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]24-7 and mgb douchebag 2 more than reputable sources. Monster kick this douchebag off our board.

I was referring to the post you made on my Cam Gordon thread. You called me out for having bad info and said Cam played the first game, when in fact he did not. I knew you would not respond to me owning you in my thread so I came here.

Who gives a fuck and why ask a question you know in the first place? Now piss off

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Who gives a fuck and why ask a question you know in the first place? Now piss off

U mad bro? I didn't know the answer to the question that's why I asked it, I had to look it up after you gave me false info and telling me to GTFO. You just made a fool of yourself while trying to sound like a badass (which you're still doing.)

Oh yeah I spelled his name right this time bro.

lol. come on kids...we just shocked the fuck out of NOTRE ASSBAGGING DAME! kiss and make up

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]lol. come on kids...we just shocked the fuck out of NOTRE ASSBAGGING DAME! kiss and make up

YAYAYAYYAYAYYAYA....but for real though the reason I can't spell right now is because I'm all jittery from the game still.

Back