Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Drew Dileo - story on him in annarbor.com

Really good article thanks ML. He will have a chance next year to have a big role with the team. He has to be excited beyond belief. I hope he gets a TD in the game.

He was my wife's favorite player and became a funny part of our gamedays, especially when he made a play ...and he made a few! Got her a Dileo autographed picture for Xmas.

Deeeeeeal-eo!

Nice read ML. Does Dileo remind anyone here of Wes Welker? He just seems to have that kind of sure-hands assuredness. I just feel some confidence when they throw to him.

icetime said:
Nice read ML. Does Dileo remind anyone here of Wes Welker? He just seems to have that kind of sure-hands assuredness. I just feel some confidence when they throw to him.

Plus he's the white reciever

Maize&Cheese304 said:
icetime said:

Plus he's the white reciever
That Koger is funny. We need abcd1960 to diagram that out.

WR - wide receiver
SR - slot receiver
WTR - white receiver

How unfair is it that he can say that and it be fine lol. But I bet it wouldn't be ok for kovacs to call denard the black quarterback lol.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
How unfair is it that he can say that and it be fine lol. But I bet it wouldn't be ok for kovacs to call denard the black quarterback lol.

I guess it's not as much of a sensitive issue, since black Americans didn't hold white Americans as slaves, didn't enforce a longtime apartheid policy against them in much of the country (Jim Crow laws), or continue to subject them to unreasonable searches and seizures, and incarcerate them at much higher rates than the general population...

I read an article about Jordy Nelson from Green Bay a while ago, about how he's having a huge season, and he partially attributes it to the leagues' CBs and Safeties often ignoring him, or seriously underestimating him on account of his skin color. He said none other than Charles Woodson said the same thing to him the first time he watched him play: being white was his biggest advantage.

Drew Dileo maintains the tradition of John Kolesar (who was actually a burner), Yale Van Dyne and others that I can't remember. Wait. Jack Clancy, Ron Kramer and Jim Mandich. Actually, no. They were all-americans.

The White Possession Receiver is a valuable one at Michigan.

If I think of a joke, ill usually say it. Is it racist if you joke about all races? Lol. I found it funny calling him the white wr. And id find it funny if he called denard the black qb.

I read that too about jordy.

Glad I ended up reading this article, thanks ML.

Fuck RR for burning his redshirt last year.

DR said:

hey, no criticising RR.

What... you think that listening to Radiohead all day makes you know more about football than a guy who basically almost won a national title at WVU and was sure to win at least 2 here if we had given him a fair chance?

MichChamp02 said:
DR said:

hey, no criticising RR.

What... you think that listening to Radiohead all day makes you know more about football than a guy who basically almost won a national title at WVU and was sure to win at least 2 here if we had given him a fair chance?

The lyrics to the song Kid A are actually instructions on how to stop the spread offense. Listen closely.

Back