Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fairley Practicing

lions2011

Nick Fairley - DL - Lions

Lions rookie DT Nick Fairley returned to the practice field Friday for the first time since suffering a stress fracture in his foot in early August.
Fairley has his helmet on and is stretching with his teammates. His participation is almost certain to be limited as he's eased back in, but this is the first sign of tangible progress in weeks. He's likely another week or two away from his NFL debut.

3 weeks and he'll be good. Hope they don't rush him back too fast. We'll get to see him for at least ten games so maybe they'll ease him into going full throttle..........

probably see him back alot sooner than alphonso though..just because of the positions they play..getting back to covering wide receivers i assume would be a little more difficult than just attacking qb's ha

They have said he is participating in DL drills to which is very good news.

Dallas would be a stretch.. I'm thinking he's gonna be going full throttle at practice and begging the coaches to go on the Monday night game..

Cutler is fuuuuuuucked

Hell Yes, From dominating the National Championship game to making your rookie debut for a hot 4-0 team on Monday night. Life is good for Big Urkel

sunnydlitex123 said:
Tick ... Tick... Tick...

Which team do we drop the bomb on?

Dallas? Chicago?

The big man is making an appearance come Monday fn night. Wooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Cunningham better have Fairley on a short leash w/ a choker-chain for the first couple of games, lol.

Why?

Choker, take it slow, ease him in. Its all BS. I want him in soon, playing a lot.

I said weeks ago I thought he'd be out until week 5. Looks like he's probably on track for that now. Let him get his conditioning down and learn the plays, and he should be good to go when it comes time to hurt Cutler.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Why?

Chooker, take it slow, ease him in. Its all BS. I want him in soon, playing a lot.

b/c I also want to see Fairley play a lot, BUT he no doubt will be closely watched by the refs, his college rep for creating havoc onto the opposing offenses is and has been well documented.

Turok said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Why?

Chooker, take it slow, ease him in. Its all BS. I want him in soon, playing a lot.

b/c I also want to see Fairley play a lot, BUT he no doubt will be closely watched by the refs, his college rep for creating havoc onto the opposing offenses is and has been well documented.

Mr. Burns voice: "Eeexcellennt."

Back