Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fan voting for WR, Victor Cruz - LMAO.

Everyone know's CJ is the best WR in the game. There isn't even a close 2nd right now.

4-10 doesnt help

Ya know what, I disagree. The fact that he's putting up these yards on a 4-10 makes it all the more special. Seriously, every receiving threat they have right now is on IR or hurt. It's Calvin and guys that were working for K-mart a few weeks ago. The fact that he's still putting up 100 yards every game with double or triple coverage is amazing. I just hope he's not the next Barry. One of the most gifted players of all time, surrounded by losers.....

Ya know what, I disagree. The fact that he's putting up these yards on a 4-10 makes it all the more special. Seriously, every receiving threat they have right now is on IR or hurt. It's Calvin and guys that were working for K-mart a few weeks ago. The fact that he's still putting up 100 yards every game with double or triple coverage is amazing. I just hope he's not the next Barry. One of the most gifted players of all time, surrounded by losers.....

I don't think it makes it more special. If anything it makes it worse. It means they are playing from behind a lot and throwing the ball a lot more than they should. Still impressive numbers though

its just that bad teams dont get many PB players...nothing against CJ

If I had to guess I would say that Victor Cruz is receiving a lot of fan votes because of the admirable way he has went about the young fan of his in the Sandy Hook massacre.

If I had to guess I would say that Victor Cruz is receiving a lot of fan votes because of the admirable way he has went about the young fan of his in the Sandy Hook massacre.

Unlikely, I believe he was already well in the lead before that happened. Giant fans are much more enthusiastic is all as they should be, lots of Super Bowls and a winning tradition etc.., Lion fans are walking around in a foggy haze and just don't bother to vote. The immensely disappointing year hasn't helped get out the vote. IMO..

If he breaks the record i'll look back on it someday and appreciate it.

someday..

I don't think it makes it more special. If anything it makes it worse. It means they are playing from behind a lot and throwing the ball a lot more than they should. Still impressive numbers though

Outside of a game or two, the games have been close and Detroit is ahead late quite a bit makes your theory implausable

Unlikely, I believe he was already well in the lead before that happened. Giant fans are much more enthusiastic is all as they should be, lots of Super Bowls and a winning tradition etc.., Lion fans are walking around in a foggy haze and just don't bother to vote. The immensely disappointing year hasn't helped get out the vote. IMO..

If he breaks the record i'll look back on it someday and appreciate it.

someday..

Someday? Lol.

You're talking in circles now. Which is it? Impressive or not?

Back