Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Final Season Predictions

9-7. Anything better than that will have me laughing with joy and pissing all over my living room floor.

Bucs, 49ers, Bears (home), Vikings (home), Oakland, Carolina, and Denver should be wins. That is 7.

I am thinking of the remaining games we can get 1 more. However, we could get a 2nd one the last game of the year. Green Bay might have nothing to play for that week, which with our D-Line means Rodgers may not play.

1. 9/11 @TBW Start the season off with a bang. Stafford will throw all day vs that secondary.
2. 9/18 vs KCWLOL Chiefs.
3. 9/25 @ MinWMinnesota is the worst team in the division.
4. 10/2 @DalL First loss of the season in jumbotron stadium.
5. 10/10 vs Chi (Monday Night)W Revenge vs the Bears on MNF.
6. 10/16 vs SFWLOL Niners.
7. 10/23 vs AtlL I think ATL is a superbowl contender this year.
8. 10/30 @ Den (4pm Start)WWe are better than Denver and should win this game, but you never know in mile-high. They might bust out Tebow in the 2nd half and he'll throw dragons everywhere and win the game. That would happen to us.
9. BYE
10. 11/13 @ChiL The football gods will NEVER let us sweep the Burrs.
11. 11/20 vs CarW LOL Scam Newton and co.
12. 11/24 vs GB (Thanksgiving)W We break the turkey day losing streak:)
13. 12/4 @NOL Don't see us beating the aints in the Superdome.
14. 12/11 vs. MinW LOL Vikings.
15. 12/18 @Oak (4pm start)W All Davis will force them to start Pryor at this point.
16. 12/24 vs SD (4pm start)L Rivers is an MVP candidate and will make an example of us.
17. 1/1 @GBLDefending superbowl champs.

10-6. Will probably be more like 8-8 or 9-7 since i'm usually too optimistic.

10-6

First round exit. Assuming Stafford plays the whole season.

WC will come down to Us, Chicago and the Giants I think.

Packers and Eagles get bye's
Falcons win South, Rams win West

Saints and Lions are WC's

We draw Falcons in 1st round in Atlanta - are are promptly shown the door.

Pats win it all

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Bucs, 49ers, Bears (home), Vikings (home), Oakland, Carolina, and Denver should be wins. That is 7.

I am thinking of the remaining games we can get 1 more. However, we could get a 2nd one the last game of the year. Green Bay might have nothing to play for that week, which with our D-Line means Rodgers may not play.

This is why I say 7.

They aren't gonna win each game against teams they can beat. They'll drop a few. But they'll also win a few that they shouldn't win.

Before preseason I think I was leaning towards 7-9 or 8-8. I thought if everything went right they could win 9. I am more confident in 8-8 now and I think if everything goes right they could sniff 10 wins. 8-8 is my prediction.

I am going with 10-6. 4-2 in the division and 6-4 outside. I think we sweep MINN and CHI and lose both to GB. TB, KC, SF, DEN, CAR and OAK are wins.

thehippo73 said:
I am going with 10-6. 4-2 in the division and 6-4 outside. I think we sweep MINN and CHI and lose both to GB. TB, KC, SF, DEN, CAR and OAK are wins.

You have them going 5-3 at home and 5-3 on the road. You think the Lions will win all of these road games?
@TB
@MN
@Chi
@Den
@Oak

I don't see that happening.

San Diego is 20-2 in December since Rivers took over. I don't see it happening either.

Anyone satisfied with their prediction, now that we are 1/4 way through the season?

I know I wish I was more aggressive with my prediction.

thehippo73 said:
Anyone satisfied with their prediction, now that we are 1/4 way through the season?

this team could easily be 2-2.......I suspect the will lose one or two games that we dont expect them to do.........play em all and then look at the predictions

tsmith7559 said:
thehippo73 said:

this team could easily be 2-2.......I suspect the will lose one or two games that we dont expect them to do.........play em all and then look at the predictions

Don't be upset that the Lions arlready beat your prediction of 2 road wins.

Back