Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fox and the O-line

gloverunderthere

Did Fox ever return after he got injured? Also, the reason our RB's looked so good is the plain fact that we have 3 new lineman this year. There were actually some holes out there, and Leshore would have run just as well as Bell (not that I want him to).

The whole oline played very well. They were firing off the ball and pushing the dline back. They looked good on screen plays getting out and getting a hat on a hat. Hilliard came in and played well just like he did previously and I thought Fox played well before the injury. Those two werent world beaters by any means but overall they were solid. The running game looked very good as well, especially late when killing clock.

The whole oline played very well. They were firing off the ball and pushing the dline back. They looked good on screen plays getting out and getting a hat on a hat. Hilliard came in and played well just like he did previously and I thought Fox played well before the injury. Those two werent world beaters by any means but overall they were solid. The running game looked very good as well, especially late when killing clock.

I saw Crayola 5 yds in the backfield on numerous plays. But all in all the line played awesome in the run and pass game.

Fox, lmao. How hard is it to stay healthy for more than 5 minutes?

I saw Crayola 5 yds in the backfield on numerous plays. But all in all the line played awesome in the run and pass game.

All centers get pushed back. There is nothing you can do about that because they are generally the smallest guy on the line. That being said he opened some decent size holes that werent there in previous years because they finally have two above average guards. I saw a play where Warford got beat like a drum with a spin move but overall he was a stud today. Reiff was more than solid. It was an impressive oline day.

Next year when we have a new center everyone will be pissing and moaning about how much the undervalued crayola.

Back