Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1 - Lions @ Bucs Thread

now that I know Maurice Morris is a go , the Lions will win.

besides after Suh beats up Blount , Tampa is going to be demoralized.

SLICK said:
adam86107 said:
Nice use of sarcasm.

I don't use sarcasm little man....I speak the gospel.

Haha thats the first time in my life that I have ever been referred to as little, thanks its a nice change.

adam86107 said:
SLICK said:
I don't use sarcasm little man....I speak the gospel.

Haha thats the first time in my life that I have ever been referred to as little, thanks its a nice change.

it's the internet pipe...I know you 6"5 290 and bullet proof.

swazzle on....

SLICK said:
adam86107 said:

swazzle on....

Damn thats pretty close, 6'4" 260 actually, but still kudos to you.

adam86107 said:
SLICK said:

swazzle on....

Damn thats pretty close, 6'4" 260 actually, but still kudos to you.

swittle on piper.....text your addy an I'll send ya dozen Krispy Kreme.

first day i work on sunday all year. hate my boss -.-

in other news...i think im gonna buy NFL ticket on PS3 so i dont have to search for shitty streams all year. anyone else? Let me know how it goes...

mhughes0021 said:

in other news...i think im gonna buy NFL ticket on PS3 so i dont have to search for shitty streams all year. anyone else? Let me know how it goes...

I have two options, my PS3 or my Motorola Xoom Tablet. I'll get it on one of them. Tablet is nice because I can move it around the house to watch games. Or my friends house, or my deck, car wherever :) .

mhughes0021 said:

If you have a smart phone it will work on that also.

schles192 said:
mhughes0021 said:

But I think the ps3 option only work on the ps3.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
schles192 said:

But I think the ps3 option only work on the ps3.

You may be right, but if hes thinking of getting the actual dish service to use through the ps3 he will also get it on his phone.

When was the last time we had a legitimate shot to win the opening game? I would say the falcons during our 0-16 year but it was over after the first play.

Guys, you can actually get NFL Sunday Ticket To Go WITHOUT getting DirectTV service. You just have to "confirm" that you're unable to get a dish due to line of sight or due to apartment rules (you check a box online...they don't actually come and look to confirm this). It's still a hefty pricetag though at $350 and you can only watch games on your PC or mobile devices. However, I'm doing this deal and am just gonna hook up my TV to my PC via HDMI.

DirectTV doesn't advertise the link but here it is:

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/nflstonline/overview

Yes, thank you. I knew and maybe the others posted knew but I should have posted that.

And you're right, for something rather earth shattering that did very little public advertising.

Getting all games this year for $249.00 via game pass from NFL.com. I am in Korea and totally stoked to wake up at 2 am Monday morning to watch every game!!!!!

Back