Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1 - Lions @ Bucs Thread

Didnt think so. So 13 points in tampa (tho 1 fg wasnt their fault). Not bad

Freeman was getting rid of the ball quick so not much the line could do but I thought the LB and CB played well. Lions had 3 TFL, 1 from Tulloch and 2 from Durant. Awesome.

smitdog, manchild, monster, nurm, Ty, on this page 53 of a great game thread, during commercial breaks on the Tigers game I switched over to NFL redzone and they showed was the O lineman cherilus you are talking about with a dumb penalty?

those new boards are so slow and barren of posters, nearly every one of the espn posters are now here.
I wonder if that f'n hoopster is related to the other shithook mikenbig. They deserve each other.

Stafford and Johnson paid big dividends to their fantasy owners today. 22 points each in standard leagues. It's not just a one man show for the Lions and FF anymore!

cmlfactor, your avatar looks like that comedian on Chelsea Lately. That dude is funny as hell

Back