Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1 - Lions @ Bucs Thread

can someone explain why i have to type in www before detroitlions.com for it to show up?

I'm not over fuming. We came too far to just take a win for granted. And I'm sure a game like this won't repeat itself anyways. Good thing we came out on top. This is awesome

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]can someone explain why i have to type in www before detroitlions.com for it to show up?

Its easier to just type in 0and16.com

smitdog67 said:
manchild98 said:
That's a good coach. Don't be happy that you won...be pissed that you could have been better.

Exactly, this is exactly why I have so much confidence in Schwartz, the guy knows what the fuck he is doing and won't accept being "good enough". He knew the preseason didn't mean shit and he knows that, even though we won, we could have performed much better. This guy is going to be our coach for a very long time

Hoke is also doing that with UM. Gotta luv coaches who continually work on improving the team and aren't satisfied with performances, win or lose. That's how Contenders become Champions.

smitdog67 said:
Are the ESPN boards being too robust for anybody else right now?

I went over for a minute earlier. There was no action just Hoopster saying Staff is a pussy and Freeman got hurt but came back in to almost lead his team to victory.

Those boards are just shit now. They take forever to load and I can't deal with that. It looks like 75% of the posters left.

smitdog67 said:
Are the ESPN boards being too robust for anybody else right now?

i don't know but this thread by itself has as many posts as the entire board does in one day. usually we average around 900 posts in a day. with the tigers thread and wolverines activity, we might go over 2000.

lol @ hoopster.

So he ignores the 305 yards passing and 3 TD's Stafford had, but Freeman is a hero because he got a gift from our OLineman? And still failed?

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]can someone explain why i have to type in www before detroitlions.com for it to show up?

Sub domain?

Or maybe the browser you use.

I mostly watched the Tiger game, but it seemed like the Lions took a couple of dumb penalties in the game. That would be my only real concern after the first game. Again, I did not see most of the game, so I defer.

tycobb420 said:
I mostly watched the Tiger game, but it seemed like the Lions took a couple of dumb penalties in the game. That would be my only real concern after the first game. Again, I did not see most of the game, so I defer.

Yeah, the same guy. Our RT. He could have cost us and Schwartz was steamed.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="Monster ":plp6gppr]can someone explain why i have to type in www before detroitlions.com for it to show up?

Sub domain?

Or maybe the browser you use. [/quote:plp6gppr]

i don't have to ever type in www.

just on that website. i rarely ever go there, so it's not bookmarked.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="Mitch":vy3dk47t]

Sub domain?

Or maybe the browser you use.

i don't have to ever type in www.

just on that website. i rarely ever go there, so it's not bookmarked.[/quote:vy3dk47t]

Don't know. Sometimes certain websites with certain browsers. At least try a different browser, just to rule it out.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]does the pick 6 count toward our scoring defense?

Not to mention one of the FG's was set up by a punt return to the 20.

So really, this game should have been 27-10.

Back